Day 7 | Indecent Tricks And Treats (2) | LittleMinx

II

I didn't give him room to respond as I pulled myself away from him with maximum effort and headed off upstairs to the temporary room I'd been given in his home. Quickly, I scurried over to the bag that my best friend Layla had given me and pulled the costume out.

There wasn't a moment to waste as I ripped off the clothing I was wearing, scattering them across the floor as I went into the attached bathroom and closed the door.

My hands trembled as I tried to tie the costume top over my bra, my body so frantic with excitement and nerves. If he came up to my room and everything went as I planned it in my head, this would be the farthest that Dominic and I had gone or would be able to go until the papers were signed.

And I wanted it. I wanted it so fucking badly that I'd planned this entire thing over the week just so that I could get a little bit of action. How sad was that?

His dick better be worth it.

Just as I latched the barely there skirt around my waist, I heard two distinct, hard knocks on my bedroom door. I smiled to myself as I eyed my reflection in the mirror.

"Now this is just mean." It wasn't even fair to the poor guy how good I looked in this outfit. This wasn't even teasing anymore. This outfit was over the line of fair and I knew it. I was goading the beast, tempting him with his prize that so close in his reach in hopes that he might snap and ravish his prey against his better self.

I didn't want his better self tonight. I wanted the side of him that rarely showed, the side that said to hell with the rules and gave into his deepest needs and desires.

I wanted Dominic untamed, unrefined, and unmade.

Grabbing the hat from the bathroom counter top, I placed it on my head and gave my reflection a wink in the mirror before walking out into the bedroom. My stomach bubbled with anticipation as I stood in front of the door, making sure I was standing in my most provocative pose but still appeared effortlessly casual like in the movies.

I tried one, and then two, then four more poses before giving a giant middle finger up to the movies and threw the door open.

Dominic's eyes fell to my body in less than a second. He stood there, hands gripping onto the door frame until his knuckles showed white and eyes devouring the sight of my body clad in only a police officer's uniform- minus the badge and most of the actual uniform.

His eyes burned my skin wherever they touched. I felt suffocated beneath his heavy stare. My chest rose and fell with weighted breaths the longer he drank me in without saying anything.

"Sir?"

Dominic's stare jumped up to mine and a small gasp broke free from my lungs as I saw it plain as day in his eyes. A hunger so consuming it left no traces of the morals Dominic was so fond of. All that remained was his desire, dark and dominating and demanding of my submission.

"You're going to be the death of me, Ms. Sanders." And with that, he charged forward, kicked the door closed behind him and brought his lips down to mine.

His mouth crushed against mine with no remorse. Nothing about this kiss was gentle or tender. His fingers dug into the bare skin of my waist and forced a quiet moan to vibrate in my throat. Dominic reigned over my senses in every way imaginable. All I knew was him, holding me, worshiping me, devouring me as only he could.

His mouth owned mine just as his hands owned my body as he held it against his, squeezing me into him as hard as he dared. His lips caressed over top of mine in a dizzying craze that had me pulling myself closer into him and forgetting all of my surroundings.