Day 7 | Meet the Author: LittleMinx

A Little About LittleMinx

The username is synonymous with the person on most days.

Scratch that- Some days.

Scratch that again- On days I feel like not being a lazy hermitt in need of a makeover and a bottle of wine.

Minx lives in sunny Florida with her dog, best friend, and loving boyfriend.

(Yeah, it's kind of the perfect set up)

Minx could happily be locked away with only dogs, wine, the T.v show Friends, and romance novels.

She is a professional actress whenever she's not being a semi-professional writer.

She's been acting for over twelve years and through acting is how she discovered her love for writing.

Developing characters, delving into their minds, and daydreaming have always been part of her life. One day, much like other authors, she discovered that she couldn't find the book she wanted to read....

So she wrote it.

She fell in love and hasn't looked back since.

Her life is full of creativity between her writing and performing and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Minx is a hopeless romantic with steamy kinks and a twisted mind.

Roll that all together and you get books that will make you fall in love, cry your heart out, and have you running for that toy you have tucked away in your nightstand ;)

Minx writes forbidden, romantic thrillers and is currently finishing up the sequel to Unlawful Temptations titled Seducing Danger. Once that is finished, she has a new idea that has been ramming around in her mind for quite some time that will steam the panties off the readers as well as break them down to nothing but tears and shattered hopes.

Who's ready?

Her most popular novel which will be up for publication in 2019 is Behind Closed Curtains and encircles around a woman trapped in an abusive relationship and shines a light on the reality of domestic abuse and the impact it has on the victims and those surrounding them. It is a dark, romantic thriller and is not for the faint of heart.

You will however fall deeply in love with the two main characters. You've been warned!

Follow her on Wattpad for updates on stories and such. She's a nice enough gal so don't be afraid to reach out and talk or comment along with her stories. She will always respond back :)

Thanks for reading a little about me. I appreciate each and every one of you :)

Now, tell me a little bit about yourself in the comments! I know I'd be nowhere without my readers and would love to know more about you all as well!

Much love,

-Minx