Chapter 1

"Come on, please?" Tobi was begging me to come to the Sidemen House with him. I mean, I love all of the guys to death but they would be recording and drinking and I didn't want to get in the way of their "man" time. Honestly, all of then are little children at heart and that's what so fun about them.

Out of all of them, Tobi, Harry, and Ethan are my best friends. Simon is my brother and the total guard dog over me since I'm his younger sister and "need protecting from the big world."

Then, I'm not really as close to Josh and JJ because when I'm over their usually recording, JJ screaming while playing FIFA and Josh just playing quietly. Vikk just treats me like his little sister he never had and it's hilarious to see Simon and Vikk fight over who is the best brother.

Now! Back to where Tobi is annoying the crap out of me with this situation.

"Pretty please! I just texted them and they said they wanted you there!!! Please Cassie, come on. I know you love being there."

Tobi gave me a puppy dog face which I just laughed and asked to see his phone. With a confused look he gave it over and I looked through his text messages.

---

Ethan- Tell my best friend to come. Drag her if you have to.

Harry- She's gonna buy my new chair if she says no.

---

I chuckled at Harry's text but just kept scrolling along his phone.

---

Vikk-Beg my sister to come, she hasn't been here for forever... I miss my little sis.

Josh-Me and her need to catch up from all the other times I've been recording when she's here.

JJ- WE NEED TO GET HYPER WITH HER!

---

I just smiled at all their texts and how they wanted me over so bad. I have Tobi his gold IPhone back before taking my own phone out to check my notifications.

---

IMessage from: The Bro❤️

Hey, sorry I haven't seen you for a while, hope you can come over with Tobi tonight. I hope your not getting too involved with somebody in your life that I don't know about yet😉

---

I look up to Tobi and see he is still staring at me with those puppy dog eyes and finally give in.

"Fine." I exclaimed whole rolling my eyes. He frowned and then it seemed to click in his mind and he smiled and started jumping up and down. I just smiled and started walking towards his car so that we could drive to the store.

"Okay, so we need to get some stuff for the guys at the store, everyone else is already there so we'll be the last ones. Also, don't feel like you're interupting anything. Your like... The non-gaming-girl-sidewomen. And plus, we aren't doing any recording together... Maybe some challenges and stuff but no games. Okay?"

I just shake my head and he starts driving towards the store.

--------------------

We pull into "The Sidemen House" driveway and carry all that we can into the huge house that I have been in maybe 3/4 times. It still amazes me how big and beautiful it is.

My step into the house and immediately head for the kitchen. I see Josh and Harry in a game of table tennis and Vikk was in the room on a chair watching them. I could hear him shout out numbers randomly and Harry yelling at him for scaring him.