Chapter 31

"I love you."

I keep playing those words over and over in my head. I love you? Did he say that or was or was it my imagination? Before I can think any longer, before I can decide against saying anything at all I blurt out those same three words he had probably said to me a few seconds ago.

"I love you too."

I look at him happily, surprised that I had come out with that without stopping out of embarrassment. His face lights up, and he kisses me lightly, like feathers on my lips, before digging in for a couple seconds. Then a bell goes off from the front door and we look up to see Tobi, Ethan, JJ, and Vik coming towards our table, obviously happy that Josh and I made up.

I come off of Josh to sit down normally as the four boys sit down in the booth next to us.

"Simon all good?"

"Don't know. Haven't talked to him yet. Been looking for you all."

"What do you reckon will happen to him and the kid?" I ask, looking over to Josh momentarily before returning my sights to Vik.

"Don't know. All of this would've been okay if they boy had a helmet on."

I laugh for a minute before settling down. That always gets me, every time. Whenever he mentions his helmet I know I will laugh. But my thoughts about helmets were cut off when the bell rang again, bringing Simon and Aaron trailing through the door.

Aaron talks first.

"Sorry." He states, hanging his head down, staring intently at his feet. I've got to forgive and thank him. Without him, Josh wouldn't of said he loved me and I wouldn't have had enough courage to say it back. And, I do just that.

"You are forgiven and thank you."

Everyone, including Aaron, look at me crazily. Except Josh. He is beside me, laughing, blushing (I know right!), and smiling all at once. I choose not t explain and to leave everyone in suspense until later, when Josh and I let it all out. Then I go over to Simon and hug him tightly. I pull back, ruffle up his hair a little, causing him to playfully yell at me and hit my arm. I laugh and go back over to Josh, who puts his arm around my waist, glaring at Aaron. I don't reckon he saw me, or wanted me to see, but I did so I elbow him lightly in the stomach before leading him over to the counter to order some food.

"Hmm... A plain hamburger with root beer."

The cashier puts my order in his machine before taking Josh's order and we both go over and sit in a booth, waiting for our order to be ready. The rest of the Sidemen come over and sit in nearby booths. Aaron goes and walks out of the restaurant shamefully. I wave sarcastically, a obviously fake smile placed on my face. Josh pulls me closer, and I welcome his warmth on this cool night.

We all get our food, devouring it hungrily. I drink every drop of my root beer and every crumb of my hamburger and fries. I guess I had been really hungry without realizing it. With all of the commotion, I guess it was expected though. I then lean my head on Josh's shoulder since he was done eating as well, so we just lay there, basking in each other's touch. We just stayed like that until the others were all ready and we actually went through some pretty scary Mazes. My favorite was when we were going through onoe and some kid scared Vik enough to where he was sent into a stream of curses... and you know how often that happens. (Though it has been happening a little bit more every few videos.)

The kid, who wasn't working in the Maze, was by himself. He looked about nine or ten and he looked lost, so I'm guessing he had lost his parents. He was walking behind us, and I noticed him about half of the way through so I detached myself from Josh's side and walked up to him, asking where his parents were.

"I lost them."

"Okay, well, it looks like we are both pretty scared, so we can go through this together and find your parents afterwards. Is that alright with you?"

He nods eagerly so I grab onto his hand and we start walking back with the rest of my group. The next thing I know, Vik turns around only to see the little boy standing there, staring at him wide-eyed. Vik is then squealing like a little girl and jumping into Tobi's (A/N: IF you watched the latest Uno videos fr the Sidemen you'll get it #Tobstar123 #VikJizzle) arms. Then, after he is done with his little scare, he hops off of Tobi and starts muttering profanities to himself. By that time I am literally rolling on the floor laughing, tears coming out of my eyes, and all I see is Vik coming up and giving me the middle finger, which causes my laughing to start up again. I have to be helped up by the little kid and Josh, all of this time, these people have been staring at us, unblinking, waiting for us to come into their section and them to scare the fuck out of us.

-----------------------

We found the kid's parents, they thanked us profoundly, even giving me ten dollars because the kid said I was funny and helped him not be scared. The mom gave me her number, asking me if I had the chance, if I would babysit Alex(we found out that was his name) and of course, I said sure, so I be getting a few extra dollars (A/N: I'M SORRY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT A POUND {IS THAT EVEN WHAT THEY ARE CALLED} IS AND HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH IN DOLLARS) in the next few months.

We were currently walking to the cars, ready to go home and get some rest. I reached the car Josh and I were taking, we had two other cars that everyone else would be riding in though. I blew a kiss to Simon before jumping gracefully into the sparkling red car. The other two cars leave, leaving Josh and I to follow behind. But we never make it back home.

-------------------

HAHAHA! You don't know what is going to happen, but I bet your imagination can take you places!! (You can only be thinking one thing, I know, but it may or may not be that..... I'll leave you guessing)

Comment if you liked this chapter, if you ship #Tobstar13 / #VikJizzle, if you hate Aaron, or if you are wondering what will happen in the next chapter! Vote as well, if you love me, or if I gave you heart attack at the end of the last chapter (You know who you are *hint hint wink wink*)

Thanks! And as always.....

~~~~Mackenzie