Chapter 15

"MY HEART IS LIKE A STALLION. THEY LOVE IT MORE WHEN IT'S BROKE IN." I was singing at the top of my lungs...(Comment of you get it.. Haha. Top of my lung..lungs..lungs), in a car, on the way to the restaurant to eat. I was in a car with Tobi, Simon and Josh. The others were in another vehicle, just behind us. I was singing along to Alone Together by Fall Out Boy, since my phone was plugged in, I got to choose the songs on the way to the restaurant.

I frowned once I realized the song was over, but then resumed singing proudly along with Ready To Fall by Rise Against, doing my best screaming voice right. Before the chorus.

After about one song when we left the house, Simon had rolled all the windows down, and I could tell people were staring at me..

But fuck it. I like these bands, and I will sing to them. No one can stop me.

"We are here." I heard Simon say, and I stopped singing when he unplugged my phone. I frowned when I realized nothing would stop me but myself, and now Simon has.... Bitch.

"Okay." I respond sadly, but perking up Josh wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walking into the fancy restaurant.

----------------------

"Eee!!" Our waitress shrieked. I just bored ly looked up at her, she was looking at the guys wide-eyed.

"Hi." Simon said after a couple seconds of her just standing there, staring at them. Blushing at her obvious Fangirling, she started asking them the usual.. What they want to drink, appetizer, food, etc. before I could tell her what I wanted, she walked away with a slight skip in her step.

'Bitch? What!' I thought. She just totally walked away without getting my order. I looked, showing my shocked expression to Josh. He was already looking at me, confused. Before the waitress could get too far away, Josh yelled her name, which he apparently noticed from her uniform. I saw her hair flip around, a shiny smile plastered on her face, and she walked back to our table.

"Yes?" she asked in a unattractive voice, the smile still on her Barbie doll face. She looked at Josh, who called her out, and raised her eyebrows the slightest when she saw him out a hand around my shoulders.

"You seemed to forget my girlfriend here.." He said, making sure to look her in her devilish blue eyes. Her shocked expression seemed to take over her features.

"Oh my god," she said, looking over to me as I see jealousy cross over her features before disappearing in fake smiles again, "I am so sorry! Are you Cassie? I saw you in one of Josh's videos! You are so cute together!" She finished, not even looking at me after the jealousy disappeared. I just sighed and said my order.

"What?" She asked, still zoned out on Josh's face. I repeated my order again, saying it slowly and pronouncing things separated for her to understand this time. She glared at me, writing down my order before stomping away.

We all went again, laughing and telling stories, even getting a few laughs from tables beside us. We kept talking until a young man came over, dressed in a suit, with a firm look on his face.

"I've been told there was a problem at this table?" He asked. His voice coming out loud enough for only us to hear, but still firm and low. I looked at his face, blue-green eyes, a stubble, cute nerd glasses, and muscles showing through the tight arms of the suit.

"What?" Ethan and Tobi asked, confused.

"My waitress said that... "The girl on Table 29 was causing me trouble all the time I was trying to serve them" .... Tell me the truth because she has been on the line for quite some time."

"No! She completely ignored Cassie here, then when she came back, Cassie gave her her order. Again, she ignored her, and then she repeated it and she turned around and stomped away." Josh explained. The manager was looking at him and then at me when I was mentioned in the story.

"Okay. I'm so sorry for the disturbance. I'll make sure to take care of it, and for your troubles, your meal will be free." My shocked expression was enough to make the boys laugh when the manager walked away after we thanked him.

---------------------

"Come on Josh. It's 9 now." I told Josh from outside the door. After we had gotten home we kind of all just went to our own rooms to get ready to sleep early.

I heard him get from his bed and we walked down the stairs together. I opened the back door, and waited for Josh to walk out completely before closing the door.

We walked to the bench out on the corner of the house and saw Harry sitting there. When he saw me he smiled, his smile faltered a slight second when he saw Josh but it returned when he looked back at me. I thought maybe that he wanted to try and convince me to like him back.

"Cassie, you didn't let me finish my sentence from earlier." I looked at him, confused. I brought my hand up and rolled him, letting him know that I wanted him to continue.

"I was going to say.. I don't think that's a bad idea." He said, smiling still at Josh and I. I smiled once I got the words through my head of what he said.

I ran forward, giving Harry a big hug. He hugged me back, chuckling slightly.

"How did you keep this from me all day!" I asked, 99% happy and 1% mad.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" He said, smiling brightly. I looked over at Josh to see with a mix of happy, "I-Told-You-So", and a slight pinch of jealousy cross over his features. I smiled warmly when he noticed me staring, but then heard a throat clear.

"I get that you are dating, but you could so kindly keep the loveydovey stuff away from me.." Harry said unsurely. I laughed and hit his arm playfully.

-----------------

Chapter 16! Yay! Lol, I liked this chapter... Tell me what you thought of it in the comments!!

Comment suggestions of the Harry FanFic title! I'd love to maybe see your answers and stuff. Maybe it'll be the title! You never know... Lol.

I made my AR Goal for English- 30 points, and it was 50 points last year. I hope she doesn't check the points.. lol.

Thanks! And as always!

~~~~Author