Chapter 9

••4 weeks and 5 days later••

"Okay. That's it! Your hand looks all good, and you can use it properly again." The friendly doctor said to me. Simon and I were on the hospital again, my cast was off the hand, and I was free to go home and do whatever I wanted.

"Yay! Thanks, I appreciate it!" I got up and walked out the door. Simon followed behind me, we were going to get some lunch after this. We decided to get some Subway and then after we were going to meet everyone else at the bowling alley.

"What do you want?" Simon asked from the drivers side. He was just going to go in and get the food while I stayed out here in the cool air and blasting music. I told him what I wanted and left the car.

----------------------

"STRIKE!" I yelled! It was my first time bowling since I started staying with the Sidemen, and I was beating all of them.

"What's wrong guys?" I question them, they all looked sad and some were mad.

"Well... Josh was the first one to stand up, and I though for a second he was going to tell them about our relationship, but he was just going to explain what was wrong.

"They don't like being beaten by a girl who hasn't bowled in a couple weeks, and guys.." He looked around, making sure everyone was paying attention to him. Oh, crap he's going to tell them. I went and sat down next to Vikk, for certain reasons, and let Josh continue on.

"I have something to tell you. I am dating someone." He said, shyly. I looked over at Vikk to see him looking at me out of the corner of his eye. All the guys just stared at him still, waiting for him to continue.

"You may know her...." He trailed off unsurely and looked at me quickly. I could tell he was nervous but I didn't dare stand up and help him.

"Who is it already!" Simon whisper yelled, throwing his hands all over. Josh chuckled a little bit and continued on with our confession.

"Cassie." He said quickly and went over to sit on the other side of me. I looked over and saw Simon still staring at the place Josh stood, his mouth open. I saw Ethan and Harry giving Tobi money. JJ was laughing and looking at Josh and I.

"GREAT! It's time for both of you not to be alone anymore." He said and started clapping. I heard Vikk beside me clapping as well. Once they had gotten the attention from everyone in the room he started chanting really loudly, "kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" We heard everyone else in the building start chanting it as well, Simon had finally come to his senses and he was glaring at the both of us. I g o over, peck Josh's lips, and take the arm of my brother for us to talk.

"What the fuck Cassie." He asked, appearing even redder now.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself Simon." I said, looking everywhere but his face.

"I know but.... How long?" He questioned me strictly.

"5..... Weeks." I said, cringing when I said weeks. I looked away and I heard Simon walk off. I run behind him, afraid he'd do something to Josh but he just sat back down and started cheering with everybody else. Though I could see he was still slightly mad, he was smiling like the rest of us. I go over and sit next to Josh and lean my shoulder on his and we continue our game of Bowling without disturbance.

--------------------------------

Sorry it's short, but you'll be getting two chapters today. Wrote this one for.... @panickingatthedisco27

Yeah. So like always, comment what you like, dislike. Anything!

Thanks! And as always!

~~~~Author