Chapter 23

"Okay, so you'll be in this room," Josh pointed to a room across the hallway from him and I smiled to myself, "And we'll be sharing a bathroom." he pointed the bathroom next to his bedroom. I nodded, setting a small box of necessities on the outside of the door. I turned around to find Josh was standing behind me, waiting for me to walk into the room, so I opened the door to find a big room with purple walls and a black bed sheet. I grabbed the box from the carpeted floor, and walked inside the room. I was blasted with a gush of cool air and shivered, and I'm guessing Josh noticed because he wrapped his arms around me as we walked over to the bed. I turned around and smiled.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I commented thankfully, and I saw Josh smile back at me warmly, replying with a welcome and peck on the lips. I walked around him, going to my car to get a few boxes. I decided to unpack every box as soon as I get it out so that I won't be unpacking stuff and having boxes in the way, and then having to move on and it's just a bad chain reaction from there on.

"Need any help there?"

I looked back at the voice that had just appeared behind me. I saw Tobi standing there, looking bored, so I agreed politely before continuing out the front glass door. I looked back and kept my hand on the door, waiting for Tobi to get close enough to grab it and not have it slam in on his face. I let go, unlocking my car and opening the trunk, deciding to start with the heavy stuff since I had Tobi helping me. I grabbed a box, nearly falling over from it's weight, and gave it to the man in front of me. He turned around, walked into the house and up into my room, before I went to the front passenger seat and grabbed a few boxes, stacking them on top of each other. I walked cautiosly up the front steps, walking into the gorgeous house and trudging up the wooden steps in front of me. I felt a box being lifted from my arms and looked around the stack to see a smiling Josh. I chuckled before continuing.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Phew!" I said, flinging myself onto the comfy couch. We had spent all morning grabbing and unpacking boxes from my car and i was not loking forward to do that with the rest of the crap I had decided to buy but didn't really need when I got out of college.

"Haha. You wanna watch a movie, I'm tired out." JJ said from beside me. I turned, glaring at him accusingly.

"You didn't do anything JJ." I replied, an accusing and sharp tone in my voice, though they all could see I wasn't truly mad, just tired. He laughed from beside me and replied back, explaining his tiredness.

"I got winded just watching you guys!"

I slapped his arm before asking everyone about watching the movie and getting some dinner. I got a yes from everyone so I asked what was for dinner.

"I vote for chinese!" I got from mostly everyone, just not exactly in those words. I raised my hand, saying I would not be the one to order, and the only one not paying attention, who was JJ, had to get up and order, but not before complaining and sighing loudly multiple times. I chuckled along with the rest of the guys before scanning the floor and couches. I saw Harry sitting by himself on a couch, Tobi and JJ on the same couch as me, Josh was in the recliner beside me. Ethan was sitting comfortably on the floor with a warm blanket thrwn over top of him, Vikk getting a bit of the blanket and his own fluffy blanket next to Ethan on the floor. My brother was sitting on a pillow on the floor in between my legs, his back pressed up against the soft brown couch. I saw Etahn sit back down, after getting up to find a movie, and saw a dark cover, a mask on the front. I knew it was The Purge automaticlly and cried out in joy, since this movie was my favorite ever and I will watch it so many times and never get bored with it.

JJ came back, sitting back on the couch, and Josh put the movie inside the movie player since he was closest to the DVD player. He started walking back and he winked at me, I blushed and smiled brightly at him. He sat back down in his seat, leaning back so that the front came up and he was laying backwards. I laughed at his silliness when his eyes widened and he shot back up, and then back down, and up again, and back down. Simon looked up at me, not knowing what I was laughing at before he looked where my eyes were directed and he started laughing as well. Soon, everyone was laughing, but Josh had stopped and he was now with the remote and pressing buttons to make the commercials skip and watch the movie immediately.

The bell rang so Simon and Vikk shot up from the floor and grabbed some money and ran to the door. I could hear a voice asking about me, and I looked at Josh confused, assuming he heard it as well. I looked away at the sound of my name bein called by a certain asian, so I got up and walked to the door. I saw a familiar face, but couln't place it. He had a black jacket on, brown hair swept over his face stylishly, green eyes shining, and some dimples when he smiled at me.

"Aw. Cassie!" I looked at him confused as he came in and hugged me. He wrapped his arms around me, leaning in close. I backed away, not knowing who he was. I pushed my head forward, putting his warm lips to my ear and whispering a few important words.

"Cassie you're in a lot of danger. We need to talk."

----------------------------------------

Yay! Okay, I SUGGEST YOU READ EVERYTHING AFTER THIS SENTENCE.

WATCH OR LISTEN OR WHATEVER TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO I PUT ON HERE. IT IS THE NEW FALL OUT BOY SONG AND OMG I AM GOING TO B A WHITE GIRL RIGHT NOW. LIKE I SERIOUSLY CANT EVEN. LISTEN TO IT AND TELL ME IN THE COMMETNS WHAT YOU THINK F IT!!!!!

Thanks! And As Always!

~~~~Author