Chapter 28

"Cas....," I look up, the sudden voice at my door staartling me. I had been sitting quietly on my bed for quite some time now. It was probably one in the morning, I haven't fallen asleep yet, just staring at some glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling, and brain seemed to be conjuring up every horror movie I had ever watched.

"Will you open the door? I know you are still awake."

I look up, considering if maybe I should pretend I'm asleep. The only person that calls me Cas is Josh, an I don't really want to talk to him right now... or do I?

"Go away. I'm sleeping." I snore loudly to emphasize my point a little.

"I'm coming in Cas. Don't kill me."

The next thing I know, a door is opening and I shoot underneath the covers. I hear a deep sigh, before a warm presence is next to me and the bed dips down. I quickly peek from the two warm, fuzzy blankets covering my whole body. I am met with two pair of eyes, staring at mine. I sigh as well, throwing the covers away before turning to face Josh, but making sure not to touch him, whether it be with my hand, or my leg.

"Did you even eat?"

"Nooo..." I respond, hesitantly. I look up again, peering into his sad and worried eyes.

The next thing I know, I'm being pressed on the bed and my lips are being attacked. And I let it happen.

----------------------

"Let's go!"

I look at a very excited Vik in the doorway of my room. He was dressed to go outside, a black 'TODAY IS A GOOD DAY' shirt and khakis. I was staring blankly at him, maybe a hint of a glare in my look. It was, according to the clock, 8:53 in the morning. Since I had fallen asleep at nearly 2:30 in the morning, meaning I had only gotten six hours and twenty minutes of sleep. Only six hours. That is not enough, not nearly enough. Plus, Josh was in here, next to me.

I saw Vik's eyebrow skyrocket, before he awkwardly left the room. I got up, shaking Josh awake. I heard him groan, so I ran to my closet and picked out some clothes to wear. I found my newest Fall Out Boy shirt and a pair of light skinny jeans. I grabbed some stuff from my top drawer, before going to the shower.

-------------------------

I found some good cereal in the cupboard, so I grabbed it, finding some cool milk in the fridge. I pur it all, and slowly bring a metal spoon up to my lips and eat the crunchy cereal. All of the sidemen were in the kitchen, making it extremly crowded. I listen to their conversation.

"They keep asking why we always have fish around the house. It's like we have an endless supply."

"I honestly do not know why we have so much fish around here." Ethan replies with a laugh.

"We need to come up with more In Real Life videos."

"Yeah... how about the football dome tomorrow afternoon?"

"Okay!"

"Do you want to come Cas?" I look up at the sound of Josh's voice once again. I blush before responding.

"What?" I'll try to not let them know I was listening into their conversation.

"You know what."

I stare at him wide-eyed, before responding quietly with a quick sure.

I saw all the guys looking at us weirdly, Josh and I were just ignoring them, off in our own little world, having an intense stare-down. Emotions being shown in each others' eyes. I was trying my best to convey my hurt, anger, confusion, and sadness all into one look. I could very well see anger, love, sadness, hurt, confusion in his eyes. I sat up, turning away from everyone and went to go take a walk. It has been forever since I got out and into the city to see stuff. Before I could get to far away, I heard a door slam, yelling, and pounding. I realized too late that the slamming had been the front door, the yelling had been my name, and the pounding had been Josh running after me.

-----

Wow. Okay. This is sucky and I don't like it but I can't seem to like any of my chapters anymore. I don't know what to do? Comment please. I need help. I have no idea how to fix this anymore, it's too far bad for anyone to like it. I'm sorry if you hate it and think it is sucky as well.

Thanks, please comment and vote, even though I don't like it, meaning you probably won't.

Thanks! And maybe not so always...

~~~~Mackenzie