Chapter 16

"No more for you Cassie." I heard Simon say, but I just ignored him and kept drinking. This was my 7th beer and I intended on continuing. On this day, December 19th, my mother died at the hands of my father and I. Ever since then, I would try to make sure this day never happened... Either it means sleeping all day, drinking a lot, or just trying to keep it out of my head. I decided it had been a while since I used the drinking solution and thought it would be fun to do it this year. I could hear the boy's talking about me behind my back, all of then asking Simon what was wrong.

"Why is she acting like this," one said, "Simon? What's wrong with her?" I heard everyone of them, Simon not telling them exactly why I was doing this.

I felt a tap in my shoulder and turned around in fury.

"God! Can't anyone fucking leave me alone?" I screamed, just before realizing the person was none other than my brother, and no one had touched or talked to me since I started with the liquid filled glass bottles.

"Oops!" I managed to get out when I saw Simon's 1/2 scared, and 1/2 Angry.

"I didn't know it was you," I said. After that I couldn't stop giggling unless I had the bottle up my mouth, so I held there for as long as the liquid came out.

"Okay! That is definitely enough." He turned away, walking out to the garage. I realized to late what he was doing to stop him. Before long I could hear the glass shattering against the sound of gravel. I ran the fastest I could without tripping, to outside where the beer bottles were being broken.

"What are you doing!! You know how important this is to me, you know why I have to do this!" I shrieked, probably waking a few neighbors up.

"Cassie. Shut up and go to bed. It is 6 in the morning and you are already drunk as fuck. You'll still be drunk tomorrow if you keep going. Is that what you want?" He asked me, walking slowly towards me while doing so. Once he had reached me, he out his arma no me, one on my back and the other om under my knees. He picked me up and carried me to the room I would be staying in until I was well enough to go home again.

"What is wrong?" I heard a concerned Josh speak up from beside Simon. By that time, I was already drifting off to sleep, tired beyond belief, and my eyes getting heavy.

------------------------

"Crap. Someone get me some meds." I whispered as I laid back down in bed. The lights were too bright, even though they weren't on, the fan was too loud, even though that was turned on LOW. I looked around my room, still squinting my eyes in the blinding light.

'Well. Fuck me. No one is in here. I guess I'll have to get myself some meds.' I thought, having a conversation with myself, deciding whether I should Text someone or do it myself.

I finally decided to do it myself, since I did this by choice, and I needed to be tough for once in my life. I needed to stop being---- woah! okay. Too much thinking for my head, my migraine is pounding.

As I got up, I noticed I had the pajamas from yesterday on, my hair was still secured in bun, my contacts still in my eyes. Well, that isn't good for me eyes.

I heard a clatter downstairs and instantly fell to the ground, the pain in my head tripled, the pain shattering my brain.

"Ahh!" I said, before letting my head hit the hardwood and my vision go black.

----------------------

"Okay. Thank you, Mr. Minter. We will tell you when she wakes up!" The chirpy voice said. I held up my hand, not wanting Simon to leave me alone with this happy doctor. She'll just make me happy, which I don't want to be right now.