Chapter 22

I just want to thank you for the 2k reads! It means so much to me, I didn't think I would get this much in this little of time, or even at all! Keep on voting and commenting, it really makes me want to write more and more!!

-------------------

**2 WEEKS LATER**

I sat down, facing all the Sidemen in a circle, and looking at their faces. They had a blank look on their faces, but I could tell they were trying to hide excitement and curiosity, but failing miserably. They would accidently slip up, smiling and bouncing in their seat, before realizing it and keeping completely still. We had been sitting here for about a minute, before Josh finally spoke up.

"Okay, so, " he paused looking at the guys before continuing happily, "with the attempt at your kidnap we don't feel safe with you at your own house tonight."

I looked at them, and thought about what they could have been saying. I had stayed with them the two weeks after the incident, police requests, and I was going to finally stay in my own house and bed tonight. I waved my arm, signaling them to continue with what they all gathered us here right now.

"We want you to move in." Simon said, replacing Josh who had a smile so big on his face he couldn't function.

"No." I said, just to watch the look on all of their faces, before telling them the truth. The hurt was evident on all of them, confusion, sadness, and a bunch of other unrecognizable.

"Oh my goodness. I'm joking! Of course I will!" I exclaim, going around and hugging each, but not before hearing them all release a big breath that I hadn't noticed any of them holding. After hugging everyone except Josh, I got around to him and went to go peck his cheek and abided and moved his head to the side, but before I could touch his skin, he moved his head and kissed me on the lips.

I pulled away, faking a huge gasp, and backing away.

"How could you! I trusted you?" I said, fake hurt and distrust evident in my voice. But before anyone could react I stepped forward and planted my kiss lips firmly on his, my right hand on the back of his head, and Josh kissing back almost immediately.

We heard a couple of cat-calls and "ew"s before I felt a hand grab my elbow and pull me back gently, not meaning to harm anyone or frighten. I looked back to see Simon, covering his eyes, a frown on his face.

"Stop." He said, before cracking up laughing and turning around and releasing the arm from his face. I laughed before asking how and when I would move in.

"Well, you can stay here tonight, then we'll get everything finalized tomorrow and start moving stuff. Without even realizing it, a very important conflict came to mind that I had to talk to Simon about, but it was gone in seconds and no longer bothering my head. I jumped in happiness before Simon ordered pizza and we laid out on the couch watching some Falling Skies. Josh had his arm around my waist, keeping me locked in place, and I had my head snuggled up his his chest, one of the most comfortable positions I've been in for a while. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't hear the doorbell ring or Simon and Vikk get up to get the food. I stayed in the same position, not letting Josh go anywhere, while barely paying attention to the new Falling Skies episode and thinking about things that were going on and how this has been the happiest I have ever been in my life. A caring boyfriend, the best group of friends, doing good money-wise, and did I mention the boyfriend?

I looked down at my phone, seeing a text from Elisa, telling me that our dresses would be delivered soon and that the wedding is two weeks from now just in a pretty church about 10 minutes from here out in the country.

I texted her back with a "ok" and put my phone away, but not before checking all the latest band websites and social media posts.

"Hey." Josh whispered in my ear.

"We're all alone for a minute." He said, and I automatically turned around and pushed my lips to his, and before long I found my whole body turned and I was straddling Josh's lap. I smiled, before hearing someone clear their throat. I looked up to see a Vikkstar123 standing in the doorway.

"Sorry, I just..... Pizza is here." He said simply, before walking back off, leaving me to peck Josh on the lips once and get up to grab my pizza. I got in there, finding one small pizza for me by myself, so I took it and ate the whole thing, and by that time Falling Skies had ended and we were onto finding random television shoes on regular tv.

------------------------

Yay! She's moving in! Sorry if it didn't sound like a bug deal and they weren't making it into this big ordeal in this chapter. The next chapter will be mainly some MINOR (hint hint wink wink.... Sarcasm) problems and just all together getting stuff ready. Next chapter will be Friday night, maybe, I am going over to my friends house, so we'll see!!!!!!

Comment what you like, didn't like!

Thanks! And As Alwys!

~~~~Author