Chapter 29

"THORPE PARK!"

I scream, looking at the camera Simon had facing me. We had just arrived here at the Thorpe Park for fright night and everyone was excited as hell. Especially me.

It was one week ago when I stormed out of the house, and Josh and I made up, I agreed to go to Eurogamer in a month (I know that isn't when it is but oh well!). Josh and I were being the perfect happy couple since then, doing everything together, and right now he had his arm around my waist and I was leaning into him. It messed up my walking but I don't care, it's comfy.

'What should we go on first, before dark and fright night?" Simon asked, pointing his phone at all of us walkingin a line through the park. I was, as I stated before, leaning into Josh, but Vik was on the other side of me. Simon was next to Josh, and the rest of the Sidemen were on the other side of Vik. I decided not to answer, since I had only been here a few times when I was little, with my parents. Some of the guys commented suggestions, and I just shook my head with all of them, not being able to agree with any.

"How many times have you been here?" I heard Josh whisper in my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. I shook them off, wrapping my jacket around my body tighter, willing the goosebumps that had formed, to go away.

"Two or three times."

"That's it?"

"Yep!"

"Okay, well we've got to go on all the best rides before you get scared to death this night."

"Oh! But will you be there to help me through them?"

I look up at him, not wanting the goosebumps to form again and again from his voice in my ear.

"Of course!"

"Okay!" I reply happily. I look back at the guys, seeing them stare at us.

"What?"

They all look at us happily before Vik replies to my question.

"You all are my OTP! Plese don't break up."

Oh my. Vik is a total teenage girl at heart. Fangirl. Not that I wasn't either, but that isn't the point. I laugh along with Josh beside me before Josh whispers something, trying hard not to let me hear but he is a terrible whisperer.

"I don't plan to."

It made my heart fumble over itself, the beats becoming irregualr and fluttery. I smile stupidly, not being able to stop it. I take my hand and place it over my mouth, to stop anyone from seeing the smile. All because Josh said he wasn't going to break up with me. I mean, no one can stop that from happening. Awww, always the Debby Downer, me. I choose not to think of that, and continue trying the hide the smile that had adorned my face since Josh's comment.

----------------------------

"Oh shit. This look terrifying. Please don't make me go on this ride. I promise I'll do all the mazes with you. Please just not this!"

I looked up again at the coaster in front of me. It had multiple loops, sudden downhills, sharp turns, and it was going to fast to focus on a certain person on it. Not to mention you only had one strap keeping you safe, the amount of screams heard from the passengers, and the amount of people coming ff the ride with various emotions. Some looked like total adrenaline-junckies, whooping and hollering and asking to do it again, some looked like they were going to throw up, some looked so dizzy that they falling onto the wooden floor of this building. Some looked about neautral, their faces all smiley and happy but their bodies normal and walking toards the exit like real people. One person I saw was panicked, apparently they had lost their phone whie riding the ride. They were thretening to sue the people if they didn't find her phone and give it back to her by tomorrow. The whole thing was ironic with the big, colorful sign hanging behind her head, at eye level, that says in a pretty, big, and bright yellow font.