Chapter 20

"May I have some chicken strips- fried -and some friend with that please?" I asked our waitress. She wrote down my order, a smile evident on her face. Next she took Tobi's order before telling us our food would be out soon and she walked away, putting her pens into the front pocket of her brown apron.

"So, how's everything going?" Tobi asked me, after the lady was out of sight, and I smiled.

"Great! Nothing has gone wrong since my broken hand." I replied, waiting for him to respond to his own question.

"I'm okay, a lot of recording and figuring out where I'm going to move and all." He said truthfully, and I hugged him as much as I could from across the small two-person tables. After out little moment, I grabbed one of those triangle things, with the golf picks or something like that, can't remember what it is called. I tried to get just one of the colorful picks left in the wooden triangle, but ending up with three, and according to the makers, I was dumb. Oh well, it's been forever since I'Ve been able to do one of these, so that's the reason why, at least that makes me feel better in my head.

I looked up, hearing a clattering of plates, and seeing the waitress plus a really cute younger boy bringing our food. I licked my lips and looked over at Tobi, seeing him have the same reaction as the two got closer to the table. The plate was set down in front of me and I leaned in, taking a big whiff of the food, before hearing a boy call out from beside me. I looked seeing him chuckling, before talking.

"Can I have your number?" He asks, a sheet of red covering his cheeks afraid I was going to refuse and shut him down. When he saw my train of thought process, the blush lifted but a certain someone cleared their throat next to me and I instantly shot Tobi a glare.

"Oh I'm sorry! I don't want to go out with her or anything, I just... She looks nice and I don't have any friends because I just moved here." He rambled on, talking about his past life and his move here, before Tobi grabbed him and laughed.

"I'm not her boyfriend, but she does have one so don't try anything." He said, as I was writing my number on a napkin, I wrote my name and gave it to him, just as a worker yelled his name, which was Justin, and he scurried off, a smile on his face.

"Well then. Let's eat."

I didn't argue, and gobbled down my food.

------------------------

"What!" He shouted, his voice carrying through the empty house, before Tobi and I laughed. We had just arrived in front of his house and we suggested doing a challenge against him before we left. If he didn't accept, then he couldn't hang out with us, if he accepted we'd do it before we left to the evening of fun we had planned. I remember coming up with it and then remember Ethan, and feeling like a bitch I spoke up and we cut out evening short for it. Even though they said they weren't mad, I kinda think they are, but I'm not sure.

Okay. Fine. But just this once." I fist-bumped Tobi before running to the kitchen to grab random stuff and find his camera to record this on.

"Ohh how about this?" I heard Tobi whisper from behind me, I spin and see a carton of eggs, and a gallon of milk. I nodded my head before looking through the spices some more. I found a container of crushed chili peppers and instantly took it out of the cabinet and putting it on the island. Closing the cabinet, I went into the pantry, finding peanut butter, potatoes, and applesauce. I set my 4 things down and waited for Tobi to find four things so se could go out and bombard Harry.

"Okay. Ready?"

"Ready."

We set off in the direction of the empty room full of windows, our arms full of ingredients. We walked in, Harry in a blindfold, plastic wrap all around the floor so It would be easy to clean up. I set the camera up, before talking to Harry, and sneaking a chunk of peanut butter in his hair.

He began to panic, not knowing what wS invading his hair, while Tobi and I were laughing our butts off. I set another scoop on his head, and his panicking state rose. Next Tobi came up and craked an egg into his hair, the slime running down his face and into his lap. I laughed again before Tobi took some cool whip and put it in his hand, slapping Harry in the face before I took the can and sprayed him down, covering his whole body, and running out of cool whip in the process. Before Harry could even begin to be ready for Round 2, I sprinkled Chili Peppers onto his face lightly, him not even realizing it until he began to put cool whip up his nose, into his mouth, and onto his eyes.

"Ah! Hot! Hot!" He kept screaming over and over. By that time I was bent over, laughing in hysterics, Tobi joining me once he put his third thing on the freaking-out Harry.

Tobi and I looked at each other, high-dived, before setting our last ingredients on Harry and taking the camera off the tripod and putting it in his face, asking how he is doing.

"Shut up. Let me go take a shower." He said, pushing the camera out of his face and walking out of the room. Tobi and I stopped recording and started cleaning up the mess that we had made. He took the plastic from the floor, out into the trash cans in the garage, and I took a sweeper (is that what you call it?) and swept the floor, occasionally putting the crap that had gathered on the floor in heaps, into the little thing that comes with the sweep. (I am just not doing well with words today!). Tobi came in and helped me, before Harry came down and by that time, the room was sparkling again and we were sitting on the couch talking about random stuff.

"Okay. We ready to go?" Harry asked, walking into the clean room. I looked at him, all trace of cool whip and peanut butter off him. I look at Tobi and nod.

"Okay let's go!" I said, jumping up from the couch and walking behind Harry.

-------------------------

Chapter 21, and sorry it's not much and that I didn't upload last night, but I was studying for my Spanish test today and all of that, and I totally forgot about doing this until later so I wrote some last night, and decided it wasn't long enough so I wrote the other half on the bus.

Remember to comment what you like, dislike, or would want to see in future chapters.

Thanks! And As Always!

~~~~Author