Chapter 10

Not that Josh and I were out in public, we were free to show off as much as we wanted. Right now we were in a movie theater getting ready to watch "The Purge: Anarchy" (A/N: MY FAVorite MOVIE EVER!) and my hand was placed inside of Josh's warm one. We were in the line to buy the tickets when I felt a shove come out of nowhere. I look around until I see a familiar face, Josh looks around too so he can find the person who did it. Little does he know, I already found him.

"Cassie!" I heard an annoying voice shout from right next to the boy I had known a long time ago. I stared for a minute, only to realize that she was the same girl he had been with since the last time I saw him, almost a year ago.

"Matty? Elisa? that you guys?!" I wave them over, so that Josh and I didn't have to get out of line and give the spot up.

"It's been forever," I had said when they got close enough, "how have you guys been doing." I looked between them and saw them keep looking at each other.

"Okay," Elisa started off, "I have a really important question!" By the end of her sentence she was practically jumping up and down with excitement. I raised my eyebrows before looking to Matt. He shrugged and I chuckled.

Matt had been my best friend since I could remember. We grew up neighbors, even dated for a year or two, but it didn't work out and we both just became best friends again. Last year, he moved to America and we just hadn't been in touch ever since. His girlfriend, Elisa, was really sweet and caring the only thing I didn't like about her was her annoying voice but I guess you could get over that. They had been dating a couple weeks before he moved to America, I guess she went with them.

"I want YOU to be my bridesmaid. In my wedding." I froze and looked at her, waiting for the "I'm just kidding." Thing. But it didn't come, and she just stared back at me, waiting for an answer. I looked over to Matt to see him looking away, a slight blush covering his cheeks.

"Okay..... When is the wedding going to be." I ask, still kind of shocked, I looked behind me to see Josh and he was smiling. I squeezed his hand before looking back to Elisa.

"In about 2 months!" She said, excitement plastered on her face. Next she dulged right into her story on the proposal.

We were nearly at the ticket thing when she ends the story.

"Okay, not that that is over, who's the cutie?" I look back at Josh to see him not even paying attention. I pull his hand and he looks at me apologetically, before focusing his attention on Elisa and I.

"This is Josh! We've been dating for 1 month-ish." Matt looks at the two of us before taking Josh around a corner and probably warning him.

"Ohh.. He's a real cutie! How'd you guys meet, what's he like, what does he do for a living?" She starts throwing questions at me left and right.

"He is Simon's friend, he is the best, and he is a famous YouTuber." I answered, going down the list.

"Ohh. Sounds like a score!" She said, while doing a "Chaching." Sound and doing the hand motion to go along with it. I look behind me and see Josh and Matt talking normally right behind us and they are making their way back over here. We were now at the front of the line so I had to pay for the tickets for us to get in and I walked back over to Josh.

"Here are the tickets." I simply say when I reach him. He puts his arm around my waist and I lean into him.

"How much were they?" he asks, looking into my eyes. I stare at him for a couple seconds to long before I hear someone clear their throat and I dart my eyes away.

"I'm not telling you!" I say, a playful hint to my voice, before running off towards the room where the movie would play. Before I could reach the door to get inside, I feel hands wrap around my waist and my feet aren't on the ground anymore. I squeal quietly before laughing tremendously. I hear his soft chuckles, and he is going back to the lobby of this huge building.

"What are you doing?" I say to him, still slightly laughing at how we were acting. He grabs two cups and fills then up with ice, me still on his shoulder, and then gets a bag for popcorn. 'Oh!' I think to myself, 'that's what we came back for.'

He lets me down, and I start filling my drink up, I push the root beer button and the liquid starts coming out of the nozzle. Once the cup is filled, I put a lid on it and turn around. I see Josh putting some butter and cheese on our popcorn before heading back over to me.

"Shall we go?" He asks, all politely, and I can't help but giggle. I put my arm around his arm and politely answer him, "we shall!". Now it was his turn to laugh at my bad accent, but we go off anyways.

It turns out that Matt and Elisa also came to see this movie so we are sitting next to them in the rows of seats in front of the huge television screen. Now that Matt is talking a lot more, I can hear the slight American accent in his voice but it sounds cool. It turns out that he had proposed to Elisa just a couple weeks ago and the ring was there to prove it. It was beautiful, with a silver base, 3 or 4 blue gems leading up to the top. There was a small, but beautiful diamond on the top of everything. On the sides there were designs and all together, it was just a beautiful ring.

The movie started, once everyone had gotten caught up, and I could tell that Josh and Matt would be good friends.

----------------------

"We need to hang out more often Cassie!" Elisa said, stuck to Matt while him and Josh were talking to each other.

"I know! This was fun. Maybe sometime soon, here." I wrote my number down and gave it to her. Se immediately put it in her phone, I remember her telling me that she loses stuff easily, and so she does things when given or asked.

Josh and I walk away from the couple, but not before saying goodbye and promising to see each other soon. Right before Josh and I make it to the car, I peck his lips and we start kissing each other, right there in the parking lot, by his car. I pull away and put a hand up to stop him from coming back. The hurt on his face is evident, but before he can say anything I say something and his face immediately lightens.

"Later okay?"

---------------------------------

Chapter 11! Yay, I like this chapter and In sorry for not uploading last night like I said I would, my dad, my little sister, and I were watching Vampire Diaries! Lol, we are so far behind on this last season so don't tell me what happens if you watch it🍇

I just want to thank for the 300+ reads... And the near 60 votes and 50 comments! It means so much that people like this story and they have faith in me!

Remember to comment what you like, dislike, anything else! I'll be taking story suggestions starting now so you can comment those as well!

Thanks, and as always!

~~~~Author