Chapter 32

~*9 MONTHS LATER*~

I bring little Adelaide home in a car seat in just fuzzy shorts and purple shirt since it was spring time and I didn't want her to get too hot. Once she is strapped in tightly I call Tobi to come and pick me up. Ever since that car crash I was in with Josh coming home from Thorpe Park, I haven't driven anywhere and Josh has been in a coma. For about two weeks after I left the hospital without him, I wouldn't leave my room or talk to anyone. My Josh was in a coma that no one could predict how long would last, and it tore me apart piece by piece. I had figured out from the doctors before I left the hospital one week after the crash that I was pregnant.

I've been surviving ever since, with the help of the Sidemen. Simon and Tobi have been the best help though, driving me places, making sure I'm taking good care of myself, helping my feelings whenever I miss Josh. I know they miss him as well, so do the fans. They haven't told the fans exactly where Josh was, only that he was coming back sometime in the future. It just made them more curious and a few wrong answers were spread over the course of the eight months he had been gone. They had all been shot down by all of the boys' on twitter though.

Just seeing Adelaide fr the first time made me start crying from joy and sadness. I was so happy to have a beautiful little girl who was all smiles and giggles when I got to hold her for the first time. When I looked at her closely though, I noticed all of her features inherited from me and her daddy.

She had this really dark, about one shade off from black, hair. She had Josh's nose as well. Almost everything about her reminded me of Josh, except her eyes. They were this light green/blue, almost like a sea green. They shone out, lighting up her face and with her hair, they were even more striking. The doctors noticed me crying for longer than what they normally have, I think, and asked me if something was wrong. I told them the dad was in a coma in the same hospital and, when they were supposed to be taking me out to the car in a wheelchair, they wheeled me to his room. The amount I was crying when I got Adelaide didn't compare at all to the amount I was crying then. I showed Adelaide her daddy, talked to Josh for about an hour before the doctors came in and told me it was time to go.

-

"Okay! I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone, waiting in the passenger side of the car while Adelaide was sleeping peacefully in the back. I zoned out, listening to music quietly and waiting for Tobi to come and pick me up. I heard a quiet tapping on the window and I looked up to see none other but the 'Black Goalie' himself. I smile, motioning him into the Driver's seat. Once he hops in and closes the door I hand him over the keys but he just put them in the ignition before turning around and examining Adelaide closely.

"She looks so much like Josh..."

"I know. The doctors took me to his room before they wheeled me out here. So I got to visit him and let Adelaide see him."

"That was nice of them."

By now we were out of the parking lot and driving out into the street on our way to Tobi's house. He was letting me stay there for a while, just until Adelaide got older because of all the screaming that would be going in in the Sidemen House. His house was about 30 minutes away, I would go get everything set up, and then tomorrow we would head over to the Sidemen house to introduce them all to Adelaide. I just had to get settled down and everything first.

April 27th is her birthday, meaning today is April 30th. Almost May, which would be my birthday. Now that I think about it, I've spent my last three birthdays with Josh there. This would be the first that he wasn't with me, talking and smiling, lighting up someone's dull day. It just makes the tears start coming again, I have to stop thinking about him and everything I will be doing without him from now on. I wipe the stray tears before continuing my conversation with Tobi until we reach his house.

Him and I, well mostly him since I was extremely pregnant, set up a little room in his house to keep Adelaide and I. We didn't do it up to much since I know we would be leaving in about a year, give or take a few months. We had put a bed with purple sheets in a corner for me, then Adelaide had a black crib with purple sheets and a thin black material going around the outer edge of the crib. We had set up a TV, two nightstands, two dressers, and a lamp. I had also taken just a few of my posters from my room in the Sidemen house and put them up in here. Not the perfect room for a baby but we had to do what we could. Then, there was also a bathroom attached to the room so I could go to the bathroom and take a shower without leaving the room.

I set Adelaide down in her beautiful crib before finding Tobi and thanking him ver and over again, so many times I'm sure he was absolutely done with all my talking and had heard enough to last him two years. Once I thought was enough thanking, which, I think, wasn't quite enough but Tobi made me stop, I went back into the bedroom and layed on the comfortable bed and thought about Josh.

---------------------------------

Hey!!! I updated twice in a row!! Yay!

I'm sorry about this chapter and you are welcome @Sidemen_Fangirl .... i put a warning at the beginning:)

Hate all you want in the comments, or maybe you hated Josh and want him t die (All I have to say for you people who think that... Die you heartless bitches..... lol jk) But, don't ask if Josh is going to live because that is classified..... but haha, i'll get the sadness out of you earlier if I tell you dies, But I can't tell you that because it's classified, remember?

Thanks, if you are still reading this extremely boring authors note. But anywaysssssss just comment and vote if you liked the chapter!

Also! I am aware that Tobi lives with his Uni peeps, but for the sake of this story, he lives by himself in a big enough house to have to big rooms with bathrooms connected to them!

Thanks! And as always....

~~~~Mackenzie