Chapter 30

"TIME FOR THE MAZE!"

I yell excitedly into the phone Simon was pointing at me. He chuckled before directing the camera where we were walking. He was talking into the speaker, telling it where we were going and everything.

Josh had his hand tightly wrapped around my waist, but I wasn't complaining. I was leaning into him, the closest I could get without tripping and falling over his feet. Which was close, by the way. We walked along, closing in on the noises of the Mazes and the screams from the people inside them. Oh crap, why did I agree to this again? I wrap myself around Josh even tighter, I heard him chuckle earning him a punch on the arm.

"Aw, Cas! That really hurt!" I laughed back at him before returning to my place on his side. We continue to the entrance of the first Maze we see. I failed to catch the name but I could hear chainsaws, screams, and moans. Fuck. I go over, showing my wristband, before walking over to the entrance for the boys.

"Move it girl."

I glance up from my phone, seeing a group of boys who looked about 17 or 18. Only one or two years younger than me. This will be fun.

"I'm waiting for my friends." I reply politely, before returning my attention to my phone. Why are they taking so long? I look up again, watching out for them, when I see the oldest out of the boys walk up and push me against a wall roughly.

"It's okay, we're your friends. We can take you through. You scream, you come with us for some fun afterwards. You don't scream, you'll meet up with your friends afterwards. Get it?"

I continue staring at the freak, about ready to knee him someplace. *cough cough*

"Got it?" He slaps me, and I nod my head vigorously before he grabs my hand forcefully and pulls me into the Maze entrance, his friends following close behind, snickering. We walk into a room, all white walls, no nothing, but a little girl, a broken bear in her hand. She had a blood-stained white sundress on, her blonde/red hair was set into girly picktails. It was sterotypical little girl, then she would say, "Mommy,?" Or something like that, and come running at you, a devi or whatever. I knew this trick. I tried t walk out of the room and continue in the Maxe but the boy kept me there, watching the girl in amazement, almost like he hadn't seen this type of typical horror scene.

"Mommy?"

I turned my head, before I was being pulled out of the room. I could hear the little girl's screams in my head, her heavy footsteps pounding in the echo-y room. One of the boys screamed and pushed me out of the way. I ran along with the boy whos' hand was in mine. We finally made it back on the path and continued to all of the rooms. All of them with some sort of horror thing already done by everyone else. This literally could be called Cliche Haunted House.

We make it out of the Maze, before the boy pushes me up against the wall andkisses me forcefully. That's when I hear a gasp and some cursing, and I knew the boys' had come out of the Mze and were seeing this. I knee the teenager somewhere and srimples to the floor. I run over to The Sidemen, only counting six of them. Where was Josh.

"Cassie. I don't want to be to hard on you because you're my sister an all but....," he pauses dramatically, meeting eyes which each of the boys before talking again, "What. The. Fuck. Was. That."

I don't know why but I burst into tears, but before Simon could pull me in for a hu, I was taken by the boy again.

"You know, I don't like losing. Not at all."

He presses his lips to mine once more before he is shoved away from me and a sickening crack rings through the air. It seems everyone has stopped. Stopped walking, talking, running, buying tickets, screaming. Everything. A man in a blue shirt walks over to Simon and I. I was crying, Simon had a bruised knuckle, and the boy was on the ground, trying to stop the blood from pouring out his nose.

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to come with me. I need to call the Police and we can do the questioning in the office."

Simon fllws the man and one of the boy's buddies comes and helps him walk to the room. I go back over to the guys, before one of the points silently behind me. I turn and instantly back up and hide behind JJ.

"Hey I'm sorry about Aaron. He can be a real dick sometimes and I told him not to do what he did. I tried, I'm really sorry. I'm not going to hang out with them anymore. This was crossing the line. Just taking you through the maze was crossing the line. I'm sorry."

I nod before saying something in return, "What's your name?"

"Daniel."

Then he walks away. He looks oddly familiar. Those eyes and hair, the way he walks and talks. Too familiar, it frustrates me that I can't think of where he is from.

"Where is Josh?"

"I don't know. He kind of just stormed away when he saw you with Aaron," Tobi says, hugging me like I was a piece of glass.

"Fuck," I respond, running my hand through my hair stressfully, "Which way."

They all point in the direction of the food bar. I begin running at full speed over there, needing to get to Josh before all things went to hell. I reach it, looking for everyone with dark hair, even putting my hand on a few stranger's shulders that I had been sure that they were Josh. But they weren't. I was finally about to give up before I sopt a person sitting in a corner table, hidden in the shadows. He was staring at me, I could see tears glistening down his face. I walk over to him slowly at first, then rapidly, like i was being chased by a monster.

"Josh I--"

"What? That you were cheating on me?"

I couldn't help it. I began to cry as well, "No! I was waiting at the entrance fr you guys and that group f bys came over and told me if I didn't go with them I wouldn't see you guys ever again. So we made it out of the Maze and be starts kissing me. I guess that's when you left, but I got him down, and he came back and kissed me again but Simon punched him. Now they are both in the office with some cops, trying to figure it all out."

I tried my best to explain it all. I would never cheat on Josh, I love him too.....wait no.... I didn't say that. I like him too much to ever hurt him like that. Plus I live in the same house, right across the hall as him, so we couldn't avoid each other. I would be crazy thinking about even wanting to cheat about Josh. Anyone thinking thinking that is crazy.

"W-What?" He stumbles on his word, just sniffling now. People weren't paying attention to us, so we let ourselves out in a booth at an amusement park.

"That's what happened Josh."

He comes over and kisses me, I feel his tears pressing on my cheeks, before I stopped the kiss, embarrassed with the PDA.

"You know what Cassie."

I look up at him, worried at what wa coming next. Why was I always worried?

"I was plannig to have this whole fancy dinner, movie, cool car, everything. But I can't wait any longer. I love you."

--------------------------------------

AWWWWWW!!!! How sweet is that? How sweet am I for coming up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1

Anywhoreeeeeee

Sorry this didn't come up last night, I fell asleep writing it and then I forgt to save it so I began typing and was like....'Shit.' (Shhh, but I only had like, 60 words anyways. But they were some good 60 words.....) So I wrote it tonight and I'm tired and I just got my eyes checked and I'm pretty sure you aren't interested but my right eye went from a 1.25 (last appointemnt), to a 2.25 (this appointment.) My left eye went from a .75 to a 1.25..... lool.

Comment what you like and disliked about this chapter and vote if you like The Ultimate Sidemen!!!!!!

Love you all!

Thanks! And as always.....

~~~~Mackenzie