Get f*cked up (Part 10)

After our day at the mall, Gus dropped me home. He said he had to go meet a friend or something and I didn't ask much else. He was always very particular about what he said. It was almost as if there was something he didn't want me to know, but I often let it slide as he was quite a secretive person really.

When I got back it was around 4PM and the house was empty once again.
It felt insanely calm without all the other people here - I liked it a lot.

Pulling out my phone, I checked my messages and noticed that I had some unread messages; most of which were from Alex.

May 26th
Alex: Hey sorry about the other night :(

May 28th
Alex: Wanna meet up soon?

May 31st
Alex: Dem?

June 2nd
Demi: Hey. It's cool don't worry about it.   Yeah sure we can meet. When are you free? 

I sent the message and waited for a response.

Alex: Shittt I was starting to think you had cut me off. Glad to hear from u tho. I'm free tonight if ur down?

I looked around at the empty house - It wasn't as if I was doing much. Gus wasn't here and I was bored as fuck.

Demi: I'm down. You can come over to my place.

Well, Gus's place.

I texted her the address and told her to pull up around 7.

Alex: Aight bet. See u soon. :)

I had about a couple hours before Alex would be here so I decided to take a shower and get ready.

I made my way to Gustav's room and went to grab some clothes from the chest of drawers. I picked up whatever I could find and left the clothes in a pile on the bed before getting into the shower and washing my body of today's emotions.

All I could think about was him. I didn't know what this thing we had going on even was - to be honest, I was confused. Gus confused me. Even so, I knew I liked being with him.

After a long shower filed with my thoughts, I hopped out and got dressed into some fresh clothes before checking my phone. It's weird having it back again.

1 New Message

Gus ❤️: hey baby I miss u. Ima be home soon I'm just waiting for Tracy to get his shit together so we can go.

 Ima be home soon I'm just waiting for Tracy to get his shit together so we can go

I've heard him talk about 'Tracy' before. From what he told me the two of them are very close. He sounds cool though - I hope I get to meet him soon. Gus's friends are... interesting to say the least. I found it fun to be around different people; everyone had their own story.

Demi: I miss u too :( come home soon ❤️

Gus ❤️: I'll be back in about 20 minutes. 💓

Demi: Yay :) I hope you don't mind, I invited my friend Alex over for a bit because I thought you'd be out for longer. Is that okay? ❤️

Gus ❤️: my house is your house 🤗🤤❤️

Smiling, I put my phone back in my pocket. I was happy that he was so chill with my plans.

3hours later

I heard a nock on the door and went to open it. I was immediately met with the distinct look of craziness from my best friend. She was wearing a sparkly pink dress and was holding a bottle of Smirnoff vodka in her hand.

"Hey girl!" She exclaimed before hugging me tightly.

"Hey! I missed you!" I replied as she stepped inside.

"You too babe!" She smiled.

"How have you been?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"I've been great! I'm excited for tonight. How about you? I was kinda worried when you didn't text me back. No one had heard anything from you. It seemed like you just - left everything behind, almost. I was worried." She vented, sitting herself down comfortably on the couch.

"I've actually been better than ever lately. I guess I was just overwhelmed by everything. Sometimes I don't know how to deal with things. So I just didn't. Anyway, enough about that shit. I can fill you in more tonight." I spoke, brushing off her questioning.

"Oh, and about tonight, you seem really... dressed up? I hope you didn't think we were going out anywhere. I literally showered and put on tracksuit bottoms." I admitted, kinda shocked at what a mess I was.
(Jk bc me)

She laughed.

"I gathered that. But it's no worries - I just like to really FEEL the vibes of the sesh run through me; dressing up helps. I don't mind staying in at all." She said, unbothered, before standing up and looking around.

"Kitchen?"  she questioned.

"Over there." I replied while gesturing in that direction.

We entered the kitchen and she raided the cupboards madly until she found two blue shot glasses.

Ripping off the cap, she poured two (overly-full) shots of vodka for us.

"Down it?" She asked.

"Easy." I answered.

And with that, one of the most fucked up nights of my life had just begun.