↳if red velvet

If Red Velvet was a boy group.

-

Joohyun

"If we were a boy group, I think that we'd have a totally different perspective of the words red and velvet together, or make a totally different group name to sound more 'masculine.' I think some of the members would act differently than how they act now. Yeri, Wendy, and I would most likely act the same. Joy would be the opposite of who she is now. Seulgi, I think she would act more sexy than cute. (Y/n), she would definitely be sexy dynamite." Everyone laughed at Joohyun's idea of the gender bend group.

-

Seulgi

"Looking at boy groups today, if we did the same concept as we are doing now, then we would be misunderstood as men. Our name as a boy group would definitely be something around the lines of something cool and sharp. We'd still do tons of concepts too just not as many." Seulgi explained. "I think that Joohy—Irene would be a reserved person like she still is, I would have a lot more stage presence, Wendy will still always be greasy, Joy would definitely be her own polar opposite like Irene said, Yeri would be more taller," Yeri reached over the table and slapped Seulgi on her arm. Seulgi just laughed and continued, "And (Y/n), she already is sexy-dynamite, so if she was a man, I think the fans would die from her sexiness."

-

Seungwan

Wendy thought for a second, trying to put together what she would say. "We'd be more flirty if we were a boy group." All of Red Velvet laughed at how blunt Wendy was. "I imagine Irene would be really buff and still win a lot of games, Seulgi would have killer looks, Joy would be sexy, I would be Joy's biggest fan still, Yeri needs to stack a few more inches, and (Y/n)—." Wendy stared at (Y/n) as the maknae just gave her an innocent look. "I actually think that (Y/n) wouldn't be sexy as a man, she'd have way more aegyo than she has now."

-

Sooyoung

"Ah, this is a tough question, I'm going to skip the definition part of the boy group since they had done so well on it." Joy rested her chin on her palm. "Irene would still be really attractive, but oddly attractive. She would be so attractive that you wouldn't even believe that she's a human. Seulgi already has a strong stage presence, but as a man; I think it'd be really prominent and I'll stop here." Joy and Seulgi exchange glances, giggling. "Wendy would be way more flirty than she already is, and I don't believe that she's my number one fan anymore. I would love to be more sexy and funny. Yeri, hurry up and grow already." Everyone laughs at how much they're bashing Yeri. "My favorite, (Y/n), she hasn't been with us for the longest time, but I could totally see her as a more dominant man."

-

Yerim

"Everyone keeps telling me to grow, I might as well just say that for myself first. Since Irene is a great leader now, I'd expect her to be a real good leader if she was a man. Seulgi, almost half of us agree about your stage presence boosting, so I'll agree with that too since it a more likely scenario." Yeri giggled, looking down at the table. "Wendy, since she's really good at singing, I think if she was a man, her vocal range would be really large. Joy would still be taller than all of us, and she would have a really clear voice. (Y/n)— how should I say this? She's really geeky now, she does stuff that men do today, other than read, I don't think men do that anymore. (Y/n) loves to game and draw, she usually draws like really cool things, it's not like what Seulgi draws, she draws people. (Y/n) draws objects from the top of her head, no picture reference what so ever. So I think (Y/n) as a man wouldn't be that much different than what she is now."

-

(Y/n)

"This is difficult. I—uh, I'll start from youngest to oldest. I totally agree with Yeri, I don't think that I would change that much if I was a guy. Yeri, sure she needs a few more inches, but other than her height; I think she'd have the least change, and one of the best fashion senses out of all of us. In my personal opinion, I feel like Joy would be the sexy-dynamite, she is way better at being sexy than I am. Wendy, I think if she was a guy, that she would try to be 'cool' but instead loses confidence after being flirty." (Y/n) looks over at Wendy which gains a nod in approval. "Seulgi, best stage presence of course, and she's the epitome of fashion, so I'd imagine Seulgi to have the best fashion statements there is. Irene, her beauty is hard to compare to others, and I think that would carry over if she was a man. She'd be a very beautiful man."