↳imagine: s.s.

A/n: I may have messed up the order just a tad, but oh well. Also the reader is sort of gonna be in a different group and make Wendy a fan. LeTs GeT ThIs BrEad!

-

Seungwan was excited that Seulgi had gotten tickets to go a IZ*ONE fan sign. Wendy has watched Produce 48 about ten times due to the fact that the girl that she watched grow up at SM was on it.

"Seul, I'm so happy that you managed to get us here." Wendy gestured around at the event center. "I talked to their managers since the tickets were sold out. I think you should be thanking the managers once we get up there." The shortest of the two nodded, and bounced on the balls of her feet excitedly.

Seungwan finally made it to the first person at the signing table. "Wendy-unnie?" The rookie idol asked in front of her. "(Y/n)-ah, how does it feel to debut finally?"

"It's been a bit nerve wracking, it other than that; I'll probably enjoy it for the next two and a half years." Wendy handed over a note to (Y/n). "It has my number whenever you need help, okay? Also, I need you to thank your managers for me."

"I will, unnie. Is there anything else you want me to do?" Wendy smiled and nodded. "I would like if maybe after your promoting period that we could possibly go out to eat sometime." (Y/n) processes the information. "Man," She inhaled, "I'll see what I can do."

-

(Y/n): Sorry for finally texting
you, I just now got the time to.

(Y/n): My manager finally
accepted the lunch thing
after forever.

Wendy: That's good!

Wendy: What's your
favorite restaurant?

(Y/n): I just like to eat,
so anywhere.

Wendy: I'll find the best
place for us then.

Wendy: Is tonight at 6
good?

(Y/n): Yeah!!

-

(Y/n) was excited to see what place Wendy had in mind. "(Y/n)-ah, why are you practically bouncing off the walls?" Chaeyeon asked. "Because Wendy and I are going out for dinner at six, I'm nervous!"

"Are you two a thing?" The youngest of the two shook her head. "We're just friends for all that I know of, but she's really nice and amazing! What if I have a crush on her?" Chaeyeon laughed. "That's a large predicament right there. I support you no matter what (Y/n), just don't get caught in a trap."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Chaeyeon smiled and patted her shoulder. "You'll have to figure that out for yourself, you should be getting ready, it's close to your dinner time." (Y/n) looked at her phone. "Fuck!"

"You're too young to be using that sort of language in my house!" (Y/n) ran into her room and locked it before she got beat with Chaeyeon's slipper. "I'm sorry unnie! Don't beat me!"

Ten minutes of hiding and getting prepared, (Y/n) finally decided that walking out of her room was safe. "I'm leaving, Chae!" She shouted throughout the dorm, hurrying before Chaeyeon had another chance to use her slipper.

-

Depressing Oppa: I picked up
Seungwan, and we're
at the front of the
building, are you
coming?

(Y/n): I just finished
getting ready. I'll be
down in like two
minutes.

Depressing Oppa: Alright, don't
trip down the
stairs this time.

(Y/n): Thanks oppa, you
just jinxed me!!

(Y/n): I think gravity
can't resist me anymore.

-

(Y/n) brushes herself off and walked out of the double doors. She quickly got in the car to avoid being in the cold. "How was your trip down the stairs?" Wendy asked while the manager bursted into laughter. "Very funny. It hurt, but I'm managing."

"At least it wasn't like last time where we had to take you to the hospital." (Y/n) nodded, "That was so bad. I should really start using the elevator, but I need exercise to keep my legs looking decent."

"Elevator sounds more promising since you're literally close to breaking a bone." Wendy started to sound like a mom. "One day I actually do hope to break a bone from falling down the stairs. Just so I can complain to him that I'm hungry and crippled."

"That's smart, and also a little stupid at the same time. I like the way you're thinking though." The manager chimed in. "Whatever, oppa. Just keep driving."

The two ladies were dropped off on the street. There were a lot of vendors and food, definitely a lot of food. "So, since your manager came to pick me up first, I asked him what you liked, and he said street foods."

"Well, he isn't totally wrong, it's just are you okay with eating this food?" Wendy nodded to the question with a gentle smile. "I want to suggest my favorite thing here."

"That'll be me." (Y/n) almost cringed at what Wendy had said. "You're so greasy." Wendy gave you a side-hug. "Just for you."