↳when...

When you ask Red Velvet if you could move out and get your own apartment.

-

Joohyun

"Unnie, I'm moving out of the dorm." You told her. "Uh-, no you are not. I love you in this house and you're the best thing in my life, so if you're going to 'move out' like you just demanded right then, I will not allow you to do that." She countered back. "Okay then."

-

Seulgi

"Could I move out and live on my own?" You asked Seulgi. "On your own, of course not, you're really young still." 

"Seulgi, I'm eighteen." You muttered. "That's still young, but if you plan to take me with you. I'm totally fine with that."

-

Seungwan

Before you even asked Wendy, she already said no. "You will not be moving out." 

"How did you know that I would be asking that?" You asked. "I read your diary."

"This is the reason that I'm moving out."

-

Sooyoung

"Sooyoung, I'm moving out." She takes a suitcase out of her closet. "Okay babe, let's go!"

"This isn't vacation Soo, I'm moving out." Joy laughs, "I know, it still feels like vacation though."

"Whatever."

-

Yerim

"You are not." Yeri scolded you and put you in your room, holding up her slipper. "Please don't hit me."

"Then don't think about moving out of this god damn house." She threatened. "Let the fucking child live!" Joohyun yelled from the kitchen. "No!"