↳imagine: k.s.

a/n: i think i procrastinate too much

-

"Seulgi-ah!" I shouted to a woman in front of me. She was beautiful, she had brown hair, mono-lids, a charming smile, and her charming point, her small bear-like nose.

"What's going on?" She walked over, curious as to why I did call her over. "I miss hanging out like this." Our hands intertwined as we stared up at the stars. "I do too,  but you've been busy nowadays that it's hard to even get a little happiness into each other's day." She looked at me with a disappointed smile. "I want you to know that whatever happens to you, that I'll always remember you okay?"

"Why are you saying this?" It was random, of course, so I had to wonder why. "I'm just worried that something bad will happen, but trust me; I will always remember you."

I woke up, my extremities tingling. Is that really all I remember? I looked at the mirror across from my bed, curious as to who Seulgi was. I couldn't see her face that well, but her voice was like honey. It's been fifteen years since I've been reborn into this world, and that's the first time I had that dream.

A knock came from the door, and I was the only one home at the time. My parents were out at work while I was left at home to finish my school work from the busy week before. I opened the door to see a woman, her presence giving my comfort although I don't know her. "Hi, are you looking for someone specific?"

"Yes, I'm looking for (L/n) (Y/n), does she live here?" I hesitated. Who was she, and why was her voice so familiar? "Can you tell me the reason why you need her? I'll take you to her if the reason is valid."

"I told her before she died sixteen years ago that I wouldn't forget her, and I haven't. Oh, I should probably introduce myself, I'm Kang Seulgi. (Y/n)'s lover from her past life." I gulped, this was Seulgi in front of me. "I'm (Y/n), unnie."

She grabs my arm and looks for something on it. "There it is. That old scar that I loved so much." Seulgi began to tear up in front of me, and I don't really know what to do except hug her. "I've missed you so much." She kisses my forehead, warmth spreading throughout my body. I felt her genuine love for me. "Let's catch up, shall we?"