↳if red velvet

If Red Velvet only did one concept instead of doing multiple.

-

Joohyun

"I'd think that we wouldn't be as popular as we are if we just stuck with one total concept instead of doing all of the other genres. We'd be a pretty boring group."

-

Seulgi

"I agree with Irene, it's be pretty boring for the most part. If we did a cute girl crush concept, might change my perspective by a slight chance, but I'd hate to think of it like that"

-

Seungwan

"Seulgi and I are already no-jam, so might as well make the rest of the group no-jam. A cute girl crush concept is out of my vocabulary, I would not like to do that, if we did I'd have a hard time."

-

Sooyoung

"This is a question where it really depends on what that person personally thinks, but to be honest, I haven't been able to come up with anything to say."

-

Yerim

"If we did a concept like we did with 'One of These Nights' then I wouldn't mind, that era was actually pretty nice. Other than that, I don't know what other concept that we'd be able to pull off."

-

(Y/n)

"I'm on the same page as Joy, but now that Yeri mentions that concept, I'd totally be in. Well if that era lasted way longer, then I'd be in." You laugh at your horrible joke, feeling slightly bad for yourself.