↳when..

When one of the Red Velvet members get hurt.

A/n: I am working very hard for all three of my additional member books, it's just I have an essay for English and I might get my tonsils removed soon so I've been stressed out.

-

Joohyun

•Asks how they got hurt

•Also asks where does it hurt

•Is basically a whole ass mom.

(Scenario)

Seungwan was on a chair trying to reach for something on the top shelf. She used the balls of her feet to try and propel her up a little more, her feet giving out, causing her to fall on the ground. Joohyun snapped up from reading her book and ran into the kitchen, seeing Wendy on the floor with tears running down her cheeks.

"What did you do this time?" Wendy calmed down before she could answer. "I was trying to reach something, and I couldn't." Joohyun gave her a sympathetic look. "Where does it hurt?" Seungwan pointed to her foot and Irene got up to get an ice pack from the freezer.

Seungwan was slowing making her way up the chair from which she fell from, so she wouldn't be uncomfortable on the floor. "Here you go." Joohyun gently pressed the ice pack on to Wendy's foot, "Does that hurt?"

-

Seulgi

•Immediate care

•Makes sure that they're okay

•Will risk painkillers if she has to.

(Scenario)

You were getting dance lessons from Seulgi. The dances have been really difficult since dance one, and you have just given up after two weeks of trying to learn it. "Seulgi-ssi, can we do another choreo?" Seulgi sighed, putting little thought into it. "Not until this one is perfect."

"I'm having a hard time with it though." The woman across from you grinned and stood up. "How about I watch you dance the choreography, and I can show you what you messed up on, okay?" You nodded, not really thinking much about it.

The music started, you felt anxious, but decided to do the choreo anyways. There was a certain thing that required you to do a pirouette (which was one of the hardest parts of the choreo for you), and your ankle gave out from underneath you. Seulgi immediately rushed over to check if you were okay. "I'm fine." You tried to stand up but you still ended up where you were; in pain and on the ground. "I'll be right back." Seulgi sprinted out of the room, obviously in a hurry for something.

A few minutes later she rushed in, a pill bottle rattling in her hands, and her sweating an entire ocean. "Here, have these."

-

Seungwan

•Will use everything to try and help them

•That's if she didn't have what could help them.

•The person feels bad for Wendy doing everything she could, but the person still manages to feel better.

(Scenario)

Sooyoung slipped down the stairs, again. The second time in public. (Y/n) tried to grab on to her arm before Joy had fell, and Seungwan just walked out of the store, witnessing what happened. Wendy ran over and began to try and soothe Sooyoung's pain with her voice. "Not helping, unnie."

"Uh—(Y/n), go get our managers. I'll stay here with her." (Y/n) just nodded and ran off, searching far and long for the two managers that actually wanted to go with the three of them. "How about I get you Starbucks after it doesn't hurt anymore?"

"Like that'll help." Joy said sarcastically. "I'm just trying to keep your mind off of it until it stops, okay?" The two argued a little longer until (Y/n) came back breathing heavily. "The managers are in the line at Starbucks, what do you guys want?" Sooyoung got up and walked over to the woman who was out of breath, intertwining hands. "Let's go."

-

Sooyoung

•Jokes a lot about it

•Doesn't really understand why they got hurt in the first place

•Laughs when she can.

(Scenario)

Joohyun's getting older as the days pass, know what that means? More care for the elder in the household. That's right, I, Park Sooyoung have been taking care of Joohyun for the past two days since her back has been hurting.

"Unnie, can you actually tell me how you hurt your back instead of 'working out'? It's sort of confusing." Irene's jaw slacked open as she looked at me. "How do you not get it? The weight was too heavy, and it hurt my back. It's really simple." I started laughing at how unbelievably naïve I was.

"What's so funny about that?" Joohyun asked. "I'm laughing at myself."

-

Yerim

•Literally adorable

•Person would be distracted with her cuteness

•"BooM easy fix" in English.

(Scenario)

You, Seulgi, and Yerim were hitting up the gym. Seulgi decided to go to the pull-up bar first, while you and Yeri were at the racks. Instead of you actually squatting just the bar-bell, you decided to add ten pounds to each side. "(Y/n)-ah, are you sure you actually want to do that?"

"I'm totally positive. Can you spot me?" Yeri laughed at you. "I'm gonna probably have to." You bring the bell a little far from the racks, not caring enough, and finally tried to do a front squat. The bar-bell with the weight added was too heavy and you decided that dropping it was best. While falling, the bell collided into your knee right before it hit the ground.

"Shi-!" Your mouth was covered in time before you actually cursed. Yeri put the bar back on to the rack quickly and looked at your knee, holding your hand gently the entire time. "Hey, it'll be alright okay? It won't hurt for much longer. I don't think."

"I hope it doesn't." Yerim smiled at you sweetly, sweat outlining her facial structure. "You're purposely doing aegyo." She shook her head cutely. "My knee feels a lot better now." She hopped up and jumped around. "Boom easy fix!" She excitedly said in English.