↳should red velvet..

Should Red Velvet show Reveluvs who they really are?

-

Joohyun

"I wouldn't show them everything because netizens would make us seem like horrible people for doing so, and also showing everything wouldn't make us that fun."

-

Seulgi

"Personally, I would do something's that sort of reveal the rest of my personality, but if it's something inappropriate then I wouldn't do it. It would make our image really bad and the love from our fans would decrease."

-

Seungwan

"I'm actually going to go against them and say I would. Only because Reveluvs need more memes of us. There isn't that much out there, so they need some content. I also agree with Seulgi, inappropriate stuff can go. The door is right there."

-

Sooyoung

"I think Reveluvs would enjoy a new side of us, and I honestly wouldn't mind giving them content. We all need to be entertained sometimes, okay? So give it to them! WooOoo memes for everyone!"

-

Yerim

"Sooyoung, calm down, we have a performance later. Don't ruin your vocals, you'll have a hard time. What was I going to say?" She thought it out for a minute. "Oh yeah, I don't really know what to say. Like there's certain things that I'd do to actually give Reveluvs what they want but it still depends."

_

(Y/n)

"I want to be for it, but I'm not. In all favor, our image doesn't really matter that much since we're bashed all the time by netizens. I just like to be face-to-face with Reveluvs and reveal myself that way, so they could feel like they're communicating to a regular person."