↳red velvet reacts...

red velvet reacts to you being drunk.

a/n: currently me ^ so idk how this will turn out or if it will even be grammatically correct but here we go i guess.

-

You stumbled into your shared dorm with Red Velvet, having way more drinks than you should have; causing a light tint of pink to sprinkle across your cheeks. "Seulgiiiiiiiiii-ah~!" You called for your unnie, hoping she'd come and show you affection. "(Y/n), what's up with your to-, oh." Seulgi realized the situation that you had gotten into and sighed. "It's cuddle time~!"

"As long as you drink water." Joohyun called out from the bathroom. Water was not what you wanted right now, all you wanted was to cuddle Seulgi; it seemed like the right thing to do. Stumbling across to her, you stub your toe on the coffee table and freeze; your eyes tearing up. Seulgi grimaced and walked over; comforting you and your stubbed toe.

"Unnie, it's better now." You say after a few minutes of being comforted. "Good." You hug Seulgi and lay down on the couch right beside you. "Do you need anything?"

"I want Wanda." You mispronounced. Wendy stood in the doorway of the kitchen and laughed. "You're in such big trouble whenever you sober up."

"Wendy-ah, come here." You muttered in Swedish, making a come here motion. "(Y/n), I don't understand you when you speak in Swedish, at least speak English."

"Yes mom, how was day? How was practice?" You said with a thick accent covering your now fluent English. "I know you speak English better than this."

"Sorry, you know how I am." Seulgi watched us converse, not really understanding much, but she'd help when Wendy needed it. "You should drink water like unnie said."

"I don't want to, I'm too tired." You groaned. "Then I'll force you to drink it then." Sooyoung approached. "Fine, I'll drink it, but I will not touch the damn floor." Yerim got an arm, Sooyoung had both legs, Joohyun had the other arm, and Wendy and Seulgi were there just in case you were dropped with their phones ready to dial the nearest hospital. "Get some damn water already. You've gotten heavier since the last time this happened."

"Joohyun, that wasn't even that long ago, it was literally yesterday." Wendy reminded. "Aish, she must have given me alcohol too then. Damn you, (L/n)."

"Love you too unniiiiiiie~!"