↳imagine: p.s.

A/n: Soulmates AU

-

I loved hearing about soulmates, but I've never really been able to find mine. It's been twenty something years since I've been born. Hell, it's been so long I forgot how old I am.

I decided to meet up with an online friend, her name was Sooyoung. I've known her for able three years, and I've never even been able to see her face. Her voice sounds pretty so I think that she'll be pretty too.

We decided to go to a dog cafe, since we both happen to be in love with animals.

-

Soo: I'm at the cafe,
just text me whenever
you get here.

Me: Only a block
away

Me: I can't wait to
finally meet you.

Soo: I can't wait to
meet you as well💕

-

I had the dog cafe in my sights. I wanted to run to it, but I would get weird looks in the streets; I definitely don't want that to happen again. I walked inside and texted Sooyoung that I was here and at the counter about to order. I finished ordering, and a tap made me turn around to be met with a girl around my height and a mask to obviously hide her identity. "Soo?"

"Yes, I'll take off my mask in a little bit, I need to wake up. Busy schedules." I nodded, understanding that she's an idol. I received my coffee and we went to a private area of the cafe to meet the dogs. "How has performing been treating you?"

"It's been nerve wracking and fun." Sooyoung said while taking off her mask, her looks astonishing me. "How has training been?"

"Rough." She laughed at my bluntness. That's when I felt a small burn on my wrist, a heart engraving itself there. Sooyoung grabbed my wrist and looked at it, "So you're my soulmate?"

"I guess I am." We shared a laughed and played with the dogs that ran out.