↳when red velvet

when red velvet figures out that you aren't with them and you're hanging out with another group until they find you.

-

Joohyun

•Is a panicked mother

•Hopes that you're okay

•When she finds you she literally does not let go of you.

(Scenario)

I was currently lost, but I managed to find Twice and stick with Nayeon for the time being. I definitely knew that Joohyun was losing her sanity looking for me, but that's not my problem; she let go of me and I continued to walk forwards until I ran into Nayeon.

"So (Y/n)-ah, how do you like your debut?" Nayeon asked. "It's more than I imagined. I love it in an exhausting way. I'm pretty sure you felt that after you debuted, right?"

"Of cour—," She got cut off by Joohyun dragging me off. "Sorry, but this is my child and I'll be taking her." I looked at Irene confused. "I was having a decent conversation with her and you just do that unnie?"

"I have a valid reason, we are leaving in thirty seconds."

-

Seulgi

•Would actually probably forget about you until the last second.

•But she doesn't really worry too much.

•Because she knows that you can always get yourself home somehow.

(Scenario)

"(Y/n), I'm genuinely surprised at how good your vocals are." Hani complimented. You were currently surrounded by the eldest three of the EXID members. "They're not that good."

"Stop denying it, (Y/n). If Red Velvet ever disbands, you could succeed by being a soloist." Solji insisted. Your phone started to buzz in your pocket. "Uh, one second. It's Seulgi-unnie." You answered the phone to hear screaming.

"I'm so sorry we left you!" Seulgi shouted. "You left me here? Alone? I could be killed!" Hani laughed behind you. "Wait, you always come home alone after we leave you."

"Exactly, I'll be home in maybe an hour or so."

-

Seungwan

•Another worried mother

•Actually never loses you.

•Forgets that she's holding you every second

(Scenario... I'm sorry Brandon Rogers)

"HavE You SeEn MY sOn?" Wendy shouted. "He's about yay tall, and clearly gay, we just haven't had the talk yet." She estimated your height and you laughed when she mentioned the gay part.

"Wendy-ah." Joohyun snapped in her face. "Wake the fuck up." She pointed towards me, Wendy turning around, and looking at her grip on my wrist. "Oh, sorry (Y/n)-ah. I forget that you're tall."

"That's offensive unnie and also calling me gay, offensive."

-

Sooyoung

•Doesn't care at all.

•Will make fun of you later.

•I can't think of another woOpS

(Scenario)

You were hanging out with BTS, not too worried about being left behind by Red Velvet, again. "So where's your members?" Jimin, your closest friend since the age of eight asked. "Well, they sort of left me, so I found you guys."

"This always happens, doesn't it?" He could tell by your expression on how many times it's happened. "Yeah, I might as well just find a hotel at this point, but I don't have any extra clothes."

"Come stay with us." You raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure this is alright?" Jimin laughed. "They won't mind, I'll tell them about your situation with your group, and then we'll get our manager to drive you over to your place tomorrow, deal?"

"Deal."

-

Yerim

•Is in the same boat as Wendy

•I'm actually exhausted

•Night guys

(Scenario)

"I keep losing my god damned child." Yerim mutters under her breath. "Yeri, we do not use this language around children." Wendy scolded. "Child? WHERE IS MY CHILD?"

"Behind you eomma." Yeri turned around slowly. "Thank god you're alright!"