↳red velvet...

Red Velvet surprising you on your birthday.

-

Joohyun had been really excited to celebrate (Y/n)'s birthday for the second year in a row. The maknae had been shopping all day with the manager while the other members of Red Velvet were preparing something amazing for her.

"Yerim! Stop touching the god damn cake!" Seungwan scolded. "But the frosting is so good!" Yeri countered back. "Now I have to frost the whole damn fucking cake again."

"Watch your fucking language!" Jihyo shouted from underneath Joohyun's bed. "The lord almighty! Forgive me for my sins!"

"Hell nah, we all know you've fucked every person in this house at least seven times." Wendy gasped at such an 'accusation.' "At least they were good in bed unlike someone."

"You take that back!" Jihyo shouted. "Both of you shut the hell up! We need to keep working before (Y/n) gets back." Seulgi set the arguing couple straight, well until they went into Wendy's room to have some nice cake. "God damnit. Joohyun, stop those two. Yerim, stop eating the fucking cake like Wendy said. Sooyoung, get your ass up now before I call Sungjae!"

"Not my baby daddy!" Joy fling herself up off of the couch, and quickly got to work with the others. "That's more like it." The door quietly shut, Seulgi immediately knowing that (Y/n) got home way too early. "(Y/n)-ah! I'm so glad you're home, I need to show you something!" Seulgi quickly grabbed the maknae's hand and led her out of the dorm in the fastest way possible.

"What was that for?" (Y/n) asked, confused by what she caught a glimpse of, and why she was dragged out in a harsh manner. "Because there were some inappropriate things that you shouldn't have seen."

"Seulgi, we both know that I've seen way worse than the lord and Wendy fucking each other." Seulgi's cheeks went red. "Please don't tell me what you're planning to do."

"Seulgi-ah." (Y/n)'s tone went from serious to aegyo-like in a split second. "Can we pwease hab some fun?" Seulgi looked at the maknae with an embarrassed look. "But where?"

"At a hotel. I've already planned ahead since this has happened on both of our birthdays in the past year or so."

back at the dorm...

"Crackheads! Meeting in the living room! We have lost both subjects named (Y/n) and Seulgi." Joohyun announced. "Wow, I totally didn't fucking watch them walk out of the door about to eye-fuck each other." Seungwan used her brain and stood up. "You know how they left us only to fuck each other last year? Maybe that's what they're doing now."

"Damn, your maknae is more scandalous than Twice's. Our maknae doesn't know the definition of fuck." Jihyo laughed. "Jihyo, I know what fuck means, you just think that I'm an innocent child and know hardly any bad things."

"It's true though, Tzuyu." Joohyun looked at her bed, and then panned back towards the meeting. "Can you guys stop coming out from underneath my bed? It's kind of creepy now."

"What can I say, I'm a creep in the sheets!" Sana shouted from the hellhole underneath Irene's bed. "It's a freak in the sheets god damnit! All of you unwanted guests, out of my fucking house or I'm calling the queen."

"Already here, bitch." Solji blurted out from the refrigerator. "Also, can you help me? I can't get it open." Wendy laughed. "Just kick it from the inside."

"Well, I need to inform you that your fucking refrigerator LOCKED MY BITCH ASS IN HERE." Solji began to get irritated. "I'm home sluts!" (Y/n) yelled, it echoing throughout the dorm. "Can you put me down now, (Y/n)?"

"You can't even walk, be quiet."

"Happy birthday?"

-

A/n: This is a holy mess, but I love it.