↳imagine: b.j.

A/n: Last chapter was short, ideas have been lacking for a little while. I do take requests!!

-

Sobs were quietly heard from a practice room. Red Velvet weren't sure if they wanted to see what was going on or not. Joohyun told the others to go do whatever they want as long as they don't set something on fire.

Irene knocked on the door gently, "Hey, do you need someone to talk to?" Her calming voice was heard from the other side of the door, but there was no response. "It's okay to speak, I'm only here to help." The door opened slightly, and Joohyun walked into the room. The girl quickly pushed herself into a corner before Irene could see her face.

"What's the matter?" The older woman of the two sat in front of the trainee. "I'm scared that I won't be able to debut."

"And why is that?" Joohyun asked. "I've been training for almost three years, and I keep being told that I'll be placed into a group soon; that obviously hasn't happened yet." The girl sighed. "I'm close to giving up on my dream, you've felt that feeling before right, unnie?"

"Yeah, I have, but I never gave up. If you give up now, what else is there to do? It'll just take longer to try and get into another company, and debut there; you'll be about my age then." Irene swept some hair out of the girl's face, recognizing who she was. "(Y/n)-ah, I know you'll definitely debut sooner than later, just give it two more months, okay?"

"Why exactly two months?" (Y/n) questioned her sunbaenim. "You're a smart girl, you'll be able to figure it out at some point." Irene ruffled (Y/n)'s hair playfully and sat beside her. "Do you at least feel a little better about knowing something?" The girl nodded with a smile. "Thank you, unnie."