Mathilda Frost [C]

[Aight, please note that this is a Pokémon OC and that I've not watched a second of Pokémon in my life. So if I've gotten anything painfully wrong, you have my full permission to roast me at any heat within the comment section. Enjoy and happy roasting!]

Personal Data:

Name: Mathilda Frost

[Had to look a few times before I realised it was just a variation of Matilda.

I really don't like the name Frost; I think it's a bit basic and overused. I mean Mathilda Frost, there is nothing wrong with the name. I blame Frozen and OCs with that last name Frost who have ice or snow powers for putting me off the last name.]

Age: 10

Height: 132 cm

Weight: 69 lb

[Someone's done their research, cheers for not giving me a 5'3" 10-year-old. Much appreciated.]

Hair Color: Navy blue (Normal in Pokémon)

Eye color: Black

Family: Aiden Frost (twin brother), Celandine Frost (younger sister) Haley Frost (mother), Red Bond (older brother), Calanthe Bond (younger sister), Ash Ketchum (cousin), Delia Ketchum (aunt).

Appearance:

Features: Mathilda has a fair complexion and soft skin. She has a few pimples here and there on her face and a mole on her forearm.

[How does she feel about her appearance? Does she never complain or try to hide her pimples?]

She is slightly shorter than the average ten year old. Her hair is long and reaches her mid back. She usually keeps it open. Mathilda has black eyes and light pink lips.

Over time, her skin tans a bit and her hair grows a bit longer which she now ties into a thick, long braid. She also gets a bit of height.

[What about her pimples? Tanning can make them worse over time. Is her skin worse?]

Outfits:

- Regular: Mathilda wears a full-sleeved white shirt underneath a cream colored vest with a navy blue ribbon at the neck and two pockets, a navy blue skirt with a pair of navy blue long socks. She also wears thigh high black boots with white stripes and a pair of navy blue fingerless gloves. She also carries a big cream colored satchel with a pale blue zipper and many compartments.

[Bloody hell, can you even see that she is wearing the thigh-high boots? If you can, how short is that skirt? She may as well be wearing tights under the boots rather than shoes.

Also, how's the weather, does she have to worry about the wind and that skirt? Does she wear shorts or anything extra underneath in case she gets ambushed by the wind?

I don't think the boots fit with the rest of her outfit, I'd think they distract from the beauty of the clothes, they seem to just be an afterthought. I honestly think it'll look more together if you have her wear short boots, rather than the thigh high boots, with socks/tights possibly in a dark red or white, just too contrast with all the blue going on.

Also, why does she wear fingerless gloves? Is there a reason? Other than that, her regular is good.]

Later, she changes this outfit for a pale lavender hooded-jacket over the same black shirt, navy blue pants and black, low-heeled sandals. She also wears light lavender fingerless gloves with white edges around the knuckles.