A19-14420

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

This OC and references experimentation, non-explicit medical abuse and implied undiagnosed PTSD. If you're uncomfortable with any of the above, I suggest overlooking this review.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Fandom: Original Universe - It's very similar to our universe right now except there's a lot of wiggle room in terms of science and there is magic that can be explained/limited by science. Imagine a universe like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it is something close to that idea. This is the closest I can probably get to how the universe functions.

[ Universe is fine, we love when the line between science and magic becomes blurry.]

Full Name: A19-14420

Nickname: A (A shortened version of their experiment name. Got out of convenience after they became the last living experiment under this specific experimentation batch and the first successful recreation of "God"-- more on this later)

[ I've no quarrels with A19-14420's name, however, consider if the numbers make reference to 'God'. If interested in this idea it may involve changing the number used for ones which make reference to God, some numbers that come to mind are: 1, 3, 10, 12, 40 and so on. I know if I were some crazed madman, like A's father, I'd want everything to link together perfectly.]

Age: About 11

Gender: Non-Binary

Sexuality: Asexual; too young to think/care about it

Species: Human (can be considered artificial-- more on this later)

Nationality: Unknown biological parents and unknown birthplace so there isn't a for sure way of knowing the nationality or even ethnicity at the very least. Has traces of European descent but does not follow any specific culture.

[ Good explanation of nationality.]

Appearance: A looked young and unassuming with short, light brown hair that would curl downwards around their ears and fall over their eyes in a messy blanket of curls and had incredibly pale skin because of their years of isolation. Later in life their pale skin started fading into an almost transparent blur and their body started to look as if it were in a slow motion and incredibly pixelated movie. The only thing constant and clear were their eyes which were brilliantly clear and bright with different colors appearing like a kaleidoscope. It was as if the very cosmos were held inside those eyes and the stars, powerful as they are, would spill out of their eyes and onto their cheeks and the rest of their face. Their cheeks were dotted with different stars and colored a bright blue and purple.

A also wore a simple light blue long sleeved shirt who's sleeves they keep rolled up to their forearm. Around their neck they wore a simple green and white striped scarf that they pull over their head on occasion like a hood which they got from their sibling who made it during their knitting sessions (more on this later).

Height: 128.2 cm (standard kid height)

Weight: 23.5 kg

[ A's appearance is lovely and has a healthy weight for their height. For those interested an image of A can be found here: <https://www.wattpad.com/story/207491041-my-ocs>.]

Health: A's body is constantly breaking down because their particles are unstable. They shift constantly and even though it can be helpful at times (more on this later), in the end, too much physical strain can completely break down their body. In addition, their eyes have literal stars in their eyes because of experimental trauma affected by their artificial soul.