Zara M. Green [C]

Please note that I ask a lot of questions throughout the review, you by no means have to answer them, they are simply to get you thinking more in-depth about your character. Enjoy!

===

Fandom: Original – Flying Academy.

Everyone has an small fragmented soul belonging to the ancient deities. It can be big, it can be small and it usually affects your personality. Problem is, nobody realizes this. In Flying Academy, a renowned boarding school for only taking four students at a time and mold them into successful people, the students are taught to learn more about the deities living inside them and to host them and channel in their energy to become stronger.

Not only that, the headmistresses: Moirai, Parcae, Hemsut and Norn, the only living ancient deities left, send their students into different universes as Oracles to help heroes on their journey, making it easier for the Fates (the headmistresses) to do their job. At the beginning of each generation, there will be one mistress with two students. In the long run, one will die and be sent to Norns for teaching. Oracles are basically NPC characters in a game who make sure the player is going the right way.

To make it easier, the Fates grant them a power complementing their deity's. Hemsut's chosens have water themed powers as Hemsut is also the deity of sweet waters, Moirai and Parcae's chosens' power's are always opposite to each other and Norn usually don't have a choice in picking students as whichever student dies first on their journey will be sent to Norn to start a different one. In the end of all the quests, the headmistresses pit one Oracle against the others to see who has successfully earned the right to graduate from Flying Academy.

The oracles are sent into a whole different universe where they have to fight monster after monster until only one survives. So as to not cause suspicion, the Fates erase the memories of people who have memorable connections with the dead oracles and these dead oracles are given another chance at life in another universe.

[ Sounds like a wild mythological ride, I'm down for that.]

Full Name: Zara Michaela Green

Nicknames:

• tall arse: was given to her by Brendetta Ilose Thompson (the Hemsut oracle at that time) due to her abnormal height. It was meant to be an insult but seeing as Zara never took offense in that nickname, in fact she was quite proud of it, it became an endearment. After Brendetta's death, Rieko (Zara's new successor) now calls her this.

• zee: was given to her by her adopted brother: Charlie Green. It's used as an endearment.

[ Good on the nicknames.]

Age: 12-17 years old (she starts studying at Flying Academy at 12 and graduated at 17)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human (would it be modified human though if she gets super powers?)

[ Human. Modified Human. An Oracle. Whatever, it's up to you, I'll go with whatever you say, either would work in my eyes.]

Nationality: Was born Indonesian but now is Canadian.

Appearance:

height- 160 cm (12 yo)-180 cm (17 yo)

weight- 50 kg (12 yo)-62 kg (17 yo)

[ We're good at the heights and weights.]

Her skin colour is brown due to being born Indonesian. Her hair is black is often tied into a ponytail. She likes to wear comfortable clothing but often uses her black jogging jacket. She also often wears a cross necklace as she is Catholic.