Cho Min No [C]

Please note that I ask a lot of questions throughout the review, you by no means have to answer them, they are simply to get you thinking more in-depth about your character. Profitez bien!

[I think that means enjoy, I ain't gonna google it because I want to believe I still have a little bit of French ability left.]

Fandom: KPOP related + K-Shows mix called We got a baby (We got married and Hello baby )

[ Got it. Thank you for the additional information you gave me to better understand K-POP, it certainly helped a lot.]

Full Name: Cho Min No

(His name means;

▶️ Cho, is a family name that means To build, manufacture

▶️ Min Means Quick, agile, clever

▶️No means Gather (his) strength. His name means; He, the one that builds his strength in a clever way)

Occupation: Singer as KPOP Idol in the band Hi8 (pronounced Hight) and a model.

Occupation (Further): Leader • Lead Dancer and Visual ( ▶️ Leader means that he is the one in charge of the band, he is the one that will mostly do talks between managers and/or the company and the members and he will be responsible of every mistakes they do. His role is mort that just that as he is like the "dad" of a family.

▶️ Lead dancer mean he is the dancer that is on the front when they do dance, it also means that he will also do some solo dances or difficult ones.

[ Front and centre, the dancer's dream. ]

▶️ Visual Means that he is the one that is the most handsome and beautiful or generally spoken the more eye-catching and the one that is used to represent the band in commercials and in the center of photoshoots (It doesn't means that other are less attractive than them, but that means that fans find them more eye-catching than other).

[ You seem to have his occupation down to the T. All well and good.]

Stage name: Gold'n (Golden)

Nicknames: Minnie • Appa Min (Appa is the Korean word for Dad ) • Fury (Just like Nick Fury, from Avengers/Marvel)

[ How'd this name come to be MinNo? ]

• King Min (Je gives gives himself the name, because he thing he is a kinda of a King, it's a way he use to refers to his narcissism) • Dance King • Golden Appa.

[ The nicknames are good, nice little explanation with 'King Min'.]

Age: 27 years old | Born January 12 | Birthplace is Goyang, South Korea (Not far from Seoul)

Gender: Masculine

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human being

Nationality: Korean

Appearance: (I generally use a Face Claim to the appearance of my OCs, it makes it easier)

He have a Korean, or mostly Asian features. His eyes are almond-shaped and black. His hair can have different styles (because in KPop, every comeback brings a new hair style and, sometimes, a new hair colour as well, from black to rainbow).

[ You learn something new every day. I'd keep the bit about how MinNo's hair can differ depending on comebacks and what not, but perhaps add what his current hairstyle/colour is.]