Venus T. Gale [D]

Please note that I ask a lot of questions throughout the review, you by no means have to answer them, they are simply to get you thinking more in-depth about your character. Enjoy!

Fandom: Harry Potter

Full Name: Venus Thomasina Gale

Name Explanation: Venus' mother is a Squib. She never got a Hogwarts letter and was never informed about the Wizarding world. Jane Gale never knew that her uncle was a mass murderer. So, she named her only child somewhat after him. Thomasina is a feminine version of Tom. Her mother, Sara Riddle, told Jane stories about her uncle. (See family)

[ Righto. What is Venus' mother called? Jane or Nancy? When giving a name explanation, you might as well explain the whole thing {Minus the last name, last names are normally self-explanatory.} Where did her name 'Venus' come from?]

Nicknames: V - Ginny calls her this. This happened when Ginny had first met Venus and was about to call her something else that started with a V but stopped at V. It stuck.

Age: 11

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human

Nationality: British

Height: 4 feet, 2 inches

Weight: 77 pounds

[ That would just about put her put in the healthy weight pushing onto overweight. If you intended for her to be a touch overweight then mention it in her appearance. If not, drop her weight down a few pounds.]

Appearance: Venus has pale skin. She has pale skin due to being called 'Ice Queen' when she was a child by the children in her town, she stayed inside and read instead of playing outside. Venus has shoulder length blonde hair, and blue eyes.

[ Yeh, this is all fine. Can we start to look at the finer detail of Venus? Perhaps begin to look at her features?]

Venus typically wears the Hogwarts school uniform, which consists of a floor-length black robe and a green and silver Slytherin tie. When she is not in her school uniform, Venus likes to wear blush pink blouses and silver skirts. The silver is a nod to her Hogwarts house.

Blood Status: Mixed Blood (Believes she is a muggleborn because she doesn't know that her Great-uncle is Tom Riddle yet)

[ Does she care for her blood status? When and if she finds out about her true blood status, does she feel like she's been living a lie almost?]

School: Hogwarts; She did not consider any other magical school because she didn't know that she was a witch until her Hogwarts letter arrived.

House: Slytherin

Year: 1 (Venus is in Ginny Weasley's year)

Quidditch Position: She doesn't play quidditch due to her fear of heights. *See fears

Wand: Unicorn Hair, Reasonably Supple, 10 inches, Cedar wood

Wand Explanation: Unicorn hair, most difficult core to turn to the Dark Arts, symbolizes that Venus is not a Dark Wizard even though she is related to one. Cedar wood wands are very powerful and show that Venus has good character.

[ *Agrees* Mhm.]

Health: Venus is generally in good health, but hearing the basilisk in the walls of Hogwarts causes her to faint. The voice causes her pain.