smile

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

An OC by --ohana 

The above art is also by the creator of this OC... I'm assuming anyway.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

universe/fandom - modern universe - for lack of a better term, of course. it has no differences from current events, although the paranormal ratings are.. spiked, as one may put it. not to say they don't typically occur, but the paranormal are far more interactive with the public than they are in the real world. my character is only one example of the more negative spirits roaming about. they are not pleasant. could be put under the category of a creepypasta, too.

name - smile (' secret animal crossing villager ")

nicknames - 'cat', 'smiley' & 'googly eyes' are rather common nicknames. smile doesn't care what they're called, lest it's a slur or the like. that's when they'll become.. agitated. it's best to avoid that.

[ They all seem delightfully sinister. What would one call a cat within a game as a slur? ]

gender - non-binary ; they / them & it / itself

age - smile has no (known) age. they don't know when they came into existence, nor do they know how long they've been roaming. nobody else knows this information, either, although people have their personal assumptions.

species - paranormal entity ; demonic entity

[ Sound.]

ethnicity - smile lacks an ethnicity, although they tend to be referred to as a demonic entity - as if that actually means anything. they're a paranormal oddity that has shown little to no signs of once (or currently) being a human being. therefore, nobody can assume what ethnicity they are (or were, for that matter). it's not that important, anyways, as you should be more focused on why there's a strange, smiling bipedal cat standing in your doorway.

nationality - again, nobody knows this factor. maybe it's better that way.

sexual orientation - smile is a non-romantic asexual. they don't feel the need (nor want) to participate in romantic or sexual activities. they're a demon, not some lovesick human looking for someone to spend the rest of their life with.

[ I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to demons and such, I am aware because of that SCP game that there different types/classifications of demons/entities. Perhaps that's something you could look into explaining for smile.]

occupation - smile doesn't have an 'occupation'. they're a paranormal entity that causes distress among the living for entertainment.

family - smile has no family. Hopefully.

[ Hello Kitty's far off cousin... probably best not to think about that too much.]

appearance -

when putting themselves in animal crossing (as they utilize the game in order to be invited into people's homes), smile looks like the 'average' cat villager--unless you're pointing out his strange coloring, constant toothy smile & abnormally large eyes. unlike most animal crossing villagers, smile's pelt is a dull brown that's awfully akin to dehydrated soil / dust. they have three stripes on their forehead, all of them a darker, more vibrant mud brown compared to the rest of his body. these markings are applied to both his feet, ear-tips & arms--the feet's markings don't circle fully around the limb, whereas the arms' & ear-tips' do. their tail is a tiny little stump for a tail; it's ball-shaped. they have a bleach-white underbelly that, much like their markings, pops against the dull primary color. to top it all off, they can always be seen with a bright, red bow wrapped around their neck. even if they're wearing a shirt, the bow never comes off. smile is also the only villager that doesn't wear clothes.