Lucia Juno [A]

This OC and review contain themes of fetal abduction and briefly mentions abortion, if you're uncomfortable with any of the above, I suggest overlooking this review. 

Please note that I ask a lot of questions throughout the review, you by no means have to answer them, they are simply to get you thinking more in-depth about your character. Enjoy!

===

Spelling/grammar: Yes. Grammarly does random shit at times.

[ You will notice a few crossed out words and added words throughout the review, they serve as the 'spellcheck'. Crossed out words {words with are unbolded and underlined}, would equate to words that I {and literary software} think should be removed and words within square brackets are what we think should be added.]

Fandom: Original. It follows a group of agents in Skotos, a village mostly populated with people who have been wronged by humanity. (It has become a haven for those types of people after people discovering it by pure luck + technology). One day, while Skotos agents were doing their thing (school and house visits, assemblies, online posting, whipping out bells and shouting, etc) and trying (keyword: trying) to educate people about the horrible things they were doing and why they should stop it, they discovered this organization called the Angels. (They were trying to convince everyone to stop what they were doing, but most of them refused to listen and called the agents names. One of the agents found out that the treatment was because of an organization called the Angels through questioning various of the villagers. The Angels apparently originated from the internet and formed an organization about their beliefs over time). The Angels were trying to promote humanity's sick things by saying that the victims deserved to be mistreated and even insisted that [humanity should] not only that humanity should not show [no] pity for the victims, but they should also even treat the victims [even] more harshly. To counter this, the head elder of Skotos formed a team of Skotos agents to shut down the Angels (AKA kill all of them since none of them could listen to reason and almost everyone had been brainwashed by their propaganda), but the Angels wiped them out. This continued down the line, through generation and generation and the story takes place where "Squad I" is sent out to hopefully stop the Angels.

Full Name: Lucia Juno

Nicknames: The other Squad I members jokingly call her, 'mom' because of how motherly she acts. However, when Arjun calls her that, it's not clear whether he's joking or not.

[ That's nice, I like that.]

Age: 35

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual Heteroromantic

Species: Human

Nationality: Technically Italian, but was inspired by the Romans

Appearance: She has olive skin, Chestnut hair (with a little gray), and blue gray eyes along with peach skin. She is 5'8 and weighs 130 lbs.

[ We're good with the height and weight. Just be careful when altering documents, make sure anything outdated is taken out. She's got olive skin at the start and peach skin at the end.]

Due to fetal abduction, she has a large scar on the bottom of her stomach.

[ Is she willing to talk about how she got the scar? Or show it, for whatever reason?]