Arjun Singh

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

This OC and review contain themes of child trafficking. If you're uncomfortable with any of the above, I suggest overlooking this review.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Fandom: Original.

[ I've cut everything I already know about your universe, hope you don't mind. For those reading this who aren't aware of this author's universe, please look at my review of either Aarav Kumar or Lucia Juno.]

Along the way, they meet other groups, the most prominent of which is "Perfection." There are two types of members in Perfection: the Perpetrators and the Preachers. The Preachers proclaim that there is nothing wrong with humanity and that it is perfect, hence the name. The Perpetrators are the ones committing all the vile acts you see in this story. However, most of the Perpetrators have been abused in the past, and a good number of them regret what they are doing but find themselves trapped within this hate-filled group. There are multiple fights between the Preachers and the Perpetrators, and the strength of Perfection as a group is weakened everytime these fights turn into war. However, not all of these groups are problematic and some even turn out to benefit Squad I. But sooner or later, the lines will blur, good and evil will be indistinguishable, and we are left wondering who is the true villain in this world.

[ Nice addition and quite powerful concluding sentence.]

Full Name: Arjun Singh. Most sites say that 'Arjun' means 'milky' or 'white,' but I found one site that proclaimed that it was indicative of 'courage.' Depending on what site you trust, the meaning of his name can either be symbolic of who he is or quite ironic. For his surname, it is purely ironic since it means 'lion.'

[ I see what you mean with the name, I'm getting a lot of 'white' and 'clear' but also bits about 'warrior-heroes', so I can see where the courage aspect of the name could have come from. Regardless, I've no issue with the name and am looking forward to properly getting to know Arjun, from what I remember from reviewing Lucia he seemed quite interesting.]

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic

Species: Human

Nationality: Indian

Appearance: Due to his albinism, he has soft, peach skin and sky blue eyes which involuntarily twich because he has nystagmus. He has an ectomorph body type, besides the fact that he is short, and a heart-shaped face. He has milky white hair with platnium-blonde ends that goes down to his shoulders. Many people who glance upon him comment that he is very attractive and has the face of an angel ... which is what led to his prostitution in the first place.

[ Lovely appearance, consider why people find him attractive, this could lead to a commentary or discussion of India's 'obsession' with skin lightening in the story of 'The Agents of Skotos' or whatever you name your story.]

He is 5'4 and weighs 105 lbs. For clothing, he wears a navy blue shirt with matching pants. A royal blue cloak may apply if in mountainous terrain. For accessories, he wears polarized sunglass lenses that are tinted and have a mirror coating because he has photophobia (his eyes are sensitive to light).