B22-9699

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

This OC and references experimentation, non-explicit medical abuse and implied undiagnosed PTSD. If you're uncomfortable with any of the above, I suggest overlooking this review.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Fandom: Original Universe. It's very similar to our universe right now except there's a lot of wiggle room in terms of science and there is magic that can be explained/limited by science. Imagine a universe like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it is something close to that idea. This is the closest I can probably get to how the universe functions.

Full Name: B22-9699

Nickname: B* (A shortened version of their experiment name. Got out of convenience after they became the last living experiment under this specific experimentation batch and the second successful recreation of "God"-- more on this later)

[ I know you're aware of my suggestion regarding the numbers from A's review, so I won't repeat myself.]

Age: About 8

Gender: Non-Binary

Sexuality: Asexual; too young to think/care about it

Species: Human (can be considered artificial-- more on this later)

Nationality: Unknown biological parents and unknown birthplace so there isn't a for sure way of knowing the nationality or even ethnicity at the very least. Has traces of Middle Eastern descent but does not follow any specific culture.

Appearance: B looked just like a young child with incredibly pale blonde hair that floated around their head like a halo. Their skin shone as a golden brown color that matched their blonde hair in a flattering contrast that made them look almost akin to a shining star, glowing brilliantly without needing a single word to astound a casual viewer. Where what should have been brilliant eyes that showed power and majesty that should have made anyone bend to one knee were dark eyes that seemed to swallow light itself-- an imperfection on what should have been a perfect being -- but yet showed to any casual observer that this child was not to be trifled with. The reason for their many oddities is the singularity inside them that is so dense that it can create its own mini gravitational pull allowing their hair to defy gravity, as compared to their sibling whose hair would fall over their face, and made their eyes a true black because no light would escape from it.

Furthermore, B wore sweaters. It reminds them of the warmth and comfort their brother used to give when they were younger. Despite not being able to feel anything anymore (more on this later), the soft buzz of warmth and comfort in the back of their mind made them cling to sweaters like the child they are. Additionally to this, B wears cuffs around his wrists to limit their powers and prevent their gravitational field from exiting to confines of B's body.

[ All is fine with B's appearance, consider how strong B's body has to be to hold their singularity.]

Height: 121.1 cm (shorter than their sibling because they are younger)

Weight: 5.972 × 10^24 kg (a lot of mass basically but this is a [Placeholder Weight] because we need a dense enough singularity that it doesn't just disappear in minutes so this is the minimum weight. Fun fact though: this is how heavy the Earth is)