A Uninvited Storm (Part 4)

Mauli- Tum nahi sudhroge

Sidharth- Kabhi nahi.

They call it a night and return to their rooms however there was a storm brewing ready to disturb the peace of their lives.

**************************************************************

Kunal- How dare you!

Roared Kunal 

Kunal- Tumhari himmat kaise hui Nandini ko itna sab kuch kehene ki!

(How dare you talk to Nandini like this!)

Sidharth- Don't you dare raise your voice and talk to Mauli like that!

Kunal- Who the hell are you to interfere? 

Sidharth- Mauli ka hone waala fiance!

(Mauli's to be fiance!) 

4 hours ago 

The morning was a new and fresh one. The sun peeked through the window as Nandini snuggled closer to Kunal. He too wrapped his hands around her and pulled her closer. They slept peacefully in each others embrace for several minutes and then it was time to part. 

Kunal- Nandini, get up we have to have breakfast also.

Nandini understanding him parts away and wishes him a sweet good morning Kunal wishes her back and they go get ready. They eat their breakfast attend conferences and then finally it is lunch time. 

People had put up stalls around the lunch area, while Kunal was talking to his colleagues Nandini took of to explore these small shops filled with goodies. She walked through the stalls carefully noticing the goods when a small bracelet caught her eye. 

She immediately picked it up in her hands and whispered to herself

Nandini- This is such a beautiful bracelet, perfect for Mauli 

She then looked at the vendor and asked him the price

Nandini- Bhaiya yeh kitne ke liye?

Vendor- 100 rupiye ke liye madam 

Nandini- Thik hai yeh lijiye

She said handing him the money and taking the bracelet, she then nicely packed it with a small note inside and instructed a waiter to give the gift to Mauli who was sitting at a corner table with Sidharth.  

The waiter then took the gift to the table and handed it to Mauli who just looked at him in surprise

Mauli- Yeh kisne diya?(who gave this?)

Waiter- Pata nahi kisine bola aapko dene keliye tu main leke aaya (I don't know somebody said give it you so I am handing it over.)

Mauli- Thik hai dedo (Fine give it)

Mauli said while taking the gift. That is when Sidharth decided to tease her.

Sidharth- Wow Mauli gift and all! kya chakkar hai?

Mauli- Shut up Sidharth koyi chakkar wakkar nahi hai

Sidharth- Kuch toh hai... kahi koyi secret admirer to nahi?

Mauli deciding to tease him back

Mauli- hmmm ho sakta hai, ab toh tumhe competition mila hai Sidharth toh mere saath aur achese rehna padega nahi toh mein secret admirer ke saath bhaag jaungi (Yes maybe a secret admirer...now you have got competition Sidharth so you better behave nicely with me or I will run away with my secret admirer)