Two dances and a heartbreak (Part 6)

Nandini pointed a shivering finger towards the duo and as Kunal followed her finger the sight shocked him as well. Sidharth hugging a woman who was not Mauli! Kunal let out a silent prayer sincerely hoping what he saw was wrong, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the sight once again but it remained the same.

Kunal and Nandini exchanged worried glances, how much ever they hated it they would have to let Mauli know the truth and it might just break her heart...once again.

**************************************************************

While Kunal strode out the door infuriated at Sidharth for cheating on Mauli, Nandini ran to the next door room to inform her. 

Mauli was peacefully resting when she heard a knock on the door. She sighed somewhat annoyed at the person who disturbed her peace. She walked towards the door and swung it open only to see Nandini standing there. Mauli took a deep breath and asked

Mauli- Any problem?

Nandini- Woh actually... umm...umm

Mauli- What?

Nandini- umm woh

Mauli- Do one thing, go back to your room, decide what you want to say and when you are ready come back

With this Mauli was about to shut the door when Nandini finally spoke up.

Nandini- Mauli please come down fast by the poolside woh...

Nandini was interrupted by loud screaming voices from the balcony. Mauli rushed to the balcony to see Kunal and Sidharth fighting by the poolside. Not wasting a second she dashed out of the door towards the poolside. Seeing her dash out like that Nandini followed her down. 

When they reached the pool side they saw Kunal and Sidharth quarelling

Kunal- How dare you?

Sidharth- Look, back off now... I do not owe you any explanations

Kunal- YOU!

Saying this Kunal got hold of Sidharh's collars and that was enough for Mauli. She stepped in between and pushed Kunal behind.

Mauli- What is wrong with you? The morning drama was not enough for you?

Kunal- Mauli you don't know...

Mauli- I don't know what?

Kunal- He is cheating on you wit...

Before Kunal could finish his sentence Mauli slapped him hard across the face.

Mauli- Not one more word Kunal! Not one more word from your mouth against Sidharth. Not everybody is like you who will cheat in a committed relationship. Just because you are like that, that does not mean Sidharth is also like that. I trust him blindly. 

Kunal- Mauli...

Mauli raises her hand indicating him to stop.

Nandini- Please Mauli ek baar humari baat sunlo

Mauli sighs

Mauli- You both need to stop interfering in my life. You both are not part of my life anymore and I do not give you any right to be part of my life either. 

Kunal- Trust me Mauli...One last time I saw with my own eyes that he was hugging another girl

Mauli- I can never ever trust you again Kunal. 

Kunal- Sidharth who was she?

Mauli- He does not owe you any explanations 

Kunal- But he does owe you explanations