Heart Burns (Part 5)

Mauli- Abh tum jo bhi kaho, jo bhi karo I don't care a damn aur mujhse jitna door raho utna hi acha hai.

Saying so she took Sidharth's hand and left from there

**************************************************************

Sidharth and Mauli were walking hand in hand around the garden in pure silence. The wind blew softly as the trees swayed in harmony and at the centre of the garden sat a beautifully decorated shed. Fairy lights were wrapped around the poles, small bird cages were hung on hooks and a table resided in the centre. Wrapped in white table cloth, illuminated by candles and decorated by flowers. The shed looked majestic. 

Sidharth- Just the way I like it

Mauli- What?

Sidharth- Are you seeing that shed... it is decorated so well just the way I like it. God knows who decorated it and for whom.

Mauli- I decorated it for you

Sidharth's eyes widened in surprise as he looked towards Mauli for conformation and she gently nods. She leads him to the shed. They take their seats opposite each other. A waiter comes and serves the food and drinks.

Sidharth- Neither is it my birthday nor our anniversary...then why these arrangements? 

Mauli- I don't need a special day to make these arrangements for my to be husband.

Sidharth- Oh ho aaj iss bechare par itna pyaar?

Mauli- Shut up!

Sidharth laughs and then pulls Mauli's cheeks

Sidharth- you are so cute!

Mauli- Sidharth stop, my cheeks are hurting... you always do this ya

Sidharth leaves Mauli's cheeks and then says

Sidharth- What to do you are so chubby after all 

Mauli rolls her eyes

Mauli- Ya ya now eat

The two of them spent the afternoon and evening with each other enjoying each others company trying to forget what happened during lunch time. They talked about various things when a topic came up

Mauli- What was the first impression I made on you?

Sidharth- Uh...Nothing special just another colleague. 

Mauli- Okay now tell me the truth...you fell for me the moment you saw me na?

Sidharth- No... nothing like that

Mauli- Don't lie 

Sidharth- Fine you win, I lose... it was love at first sight for me

Mauli- See I told ya 

Sidharth- How did you know? 

Mauli- I can never forget the look on your face when doctor Mrunalini said that I was pregnant 

Sidharth just smiled and his mind went into flashback

Flashback

It was Sidharth's forst day in the clinic, he was excited as well as nervous. He was on his rounds when he heard some noises from a cabin. He looked up to see the nameplate at the cabin

Dr Mauli Malhotra

He knocked on the cabin door just to make sure everything was alright. Getting no response he knocked once again again getting no response he decided to enter the cabin. When he entered he saw a lady on the floor unconscious. He knelt down beside her and tried gently shaking her. Seeing her not move he did not know what to do. He looked at her face which was covered by locks of hair. He carefully tucked those locks behind her ear and then looked at her.

He was mesmerised, it was truly love at first sight for him. He probably sat there staring at her for a whole minute and once he came out of his trance, he picked her up in his arms and took her to the nearest ward and placed her on the bed. He then asks Dr Mrunalini to do a check up.

Flashback ends 

After having a great time with each other Mauli was feeling really tired so she decided to rest in her room while Sidharth decided to sit at the pool side.

On the other hand Nandini and Kunal were quite disturbed by what had taken place between them and Mauli. Kunal was especially upset with himself, one for raising his voice on Mauli and second for feeling disturbed when he learned about Mauli's relation with Sidharth. Why? why was he disturbed? He should not be feeling that way!

Here Nandini was also very upset, she was blaming herself for hurting Mauli again. She shouldn't have tried to mend their broken relationship. It was all her fault it was broken in the first place. Nandini took a deep breath and stepped into the balcony for some fresh air. She closed her wyes and relaxed her body trying to find some peace. After sometime she opened her eyes only to be shocked.

Down by the poolside Sidharth was hugging another woman. Nandini could not believe her eyes or rather she did not want to believe her eyes. She called out to Kunal

Nandini- K...Ku..Kunal!

Kunal- Coming 

Kunal came into the balcony and Nandini pointed a shivering finger towards the duo and as Kunal followed her finger the sight shocked him as well. Sidharth hugging a woman who was not Mauli! Kunal let out a silent prayer sincerely hoping what he saw was wrong, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the sight once again but it remained the same.

Kunal and Nandini exchanged worried glances, now Sidharth even kissed the girls forehead Kunal and Nandini were dead worried about Mauli's reaction. How much ever they hated it they would have to let Mauli know the truth and it might just break her heart...once again.

 **************************************************************

That is all... thank you all for voting and commenting please continues it is true motivation for me. 

Target Votes 25