Hope to never see you again (Part 7)

Voice- Now time to change partners girls!

Mauli twirls away from Sidharth and lands in two strong arms of...

**************************************************************

She twirls away from Sidharth and lands in two strong arms of Kunal. Balancing herself she looks up at the man in who's arms she landed in. Looking at the face the last thing she wanted to do with him was dance. She turns to leave but Kunal holds her hand and pulls her back.

Kunal- Please, dont...

Mauli- Did you ever accepted my pleas two years ago? Why should I listen to you now?

The song changes

 Paas aaye Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui

Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi

Kunal- Mauli! okay fine you don't want to dance with me then don't but at least hear me out! You are treating me as if I have done some crime

Mauli- Haven't you? Cheating in your partner is a crime Mr Kunal Malhotra

Kunal took a deep breath 

Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi

Jaa mile, jaa mile

Kunal- Please one last time

Mauli does not respond but neither does she leave, Kunal twirls her

Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein, manzilein

Kunal- I never meant to hurt you Mauli. Never! The moments I have spent with you are one of the most beautiful in this world. 

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

Kunal- Things do not always turn out the way we want them to be, and that is what happened with us Mauli. After 7 years I truly fell in love with Nandini

Hamari adhuri kahani 

Mauli stands in front of him, he turns her around and pulls her close so her back hits his chest.

Mauli- So those seven years, all those I love you's were a lie? I was living in a farce?

Kunal- No Mauli whatever happened was unfortunate, I just wished you did not have such hard feelings for me and Nandini

Mauli- Really!? After all you have done!? You have cheated on me Kunal! The two people closest to me have broken my trust and you say I should forgive both of you.

Khushbuon se teri yunhi takra gaye
Chalte chalte dekho na hum kahaan aa gaye
Jannatein agar yahin
Tu dikhe kyon nahin
Chaand suraj sabhi hai yahaan
Intezar tera sadiyon se kar raha
Pyaasi baithi hai kab se yahaan

Kunal- Mauli you need to understand, I fell in love with Nandini. That time I could not understand right or wrong. After all juzzbaat sahi yah galat nahi hote juzzbaat to bas juzzbaat hote hai

Pyaas ka ye safar khatam ho jayega
Kuch adhura sa jo tha poora ho jayega
Jhuk gaya aasmaan
Mill gaye do jahaan
Har taraf hai milan ka samaa
Doliya hain saji, khushbuein har kahin
Padhne aaya Khuda khud yahaan

Mauli- Oh really!? juzzbaat bas juzzbaat hote hai!? Then the people who cheat on their partners are right?, the people who in a fit of rage kill others are right?, the people who are blinded by lust rape girls are right? the people who are blinded by hatred and throw acid on someones face are right? Mr Kunal Malhotra these dialogues seem nice in movies not in real life! Try and say this in the court after committing murder! 

Hamari adhuri kahani 

The song came to an end and so did the dance. Kunal who was shocked by Mauli's words let go of her

Mauli- Bye Mr Kunal Malhotra hope to never see you again

With that Mauli walks away leaving Kunal completely stunned. His eyes brim with tears as he leaves the hall. 

***

The next day it was time to say good bye to the resort and go back home as the conference was over. Kunal and Nandini had left in the morning while Mauli and Sidharth were leaving the resort now in the afternoon. As Sidharth loaded the bags in Mauli sat in front. Sidharth sat on the driving seat and they took of back home.

***

It was evening time Mauli sat in her balcony with a cup of tea looking at the sunset. Where had life brought her! Why such cruelty towards her? What had she ever done wrong? She took her eyes off the sunset and went inside her room. The conference had freshened all the old wounds she had to get the negativity out of her head so she decided to visit the mandir. 

Mauli dressed up and left for the mandir. She bought the necessary items from a shop outside the mandir and went to pray. She knelt down infront of the idol folded her hands and closed her eyes.

Mauli- Whatever has happened has happened and I cannot ask you to change that. Now I have only one wish. Please no more hurdles in my future. I just want to lead a happy life with Sidharth now.

She got up and left, she went towards the wall where people were tying dhaagaa's she took one and tied it there after that she left. As she took a step out of the mandir she failed to notice Kunal and Nandini entering the mandir. 

Kunal and Nandini had also come to pray. Mauli's words had rattled Kunal. He had come her tp pray, pray for peace of mind and Mauli's wellbeing. After praying Nandini and Kunal also went to tie the dhaagaa. Unfortunately or fortunately while tying the dhaagaa another dhaaga also got knotted with theirs. 

Not paying too much heed to it they left. 

Well what can they do when destiny has already written their story. Kunal and Nandini's dhaagaa was knotted with the one Mauli tied. They were truly Entwined by Destiny. 

**************************************************************

That is all! Hope you enjoyed this update. A big thank you for all the love you are showering by voting and commenting. All of it is pure encouragement. Please keep voting and commenting. 

Target Votes- 40