Chapter 1

elsa's pov

"Elsa, wake up wake up wake up"! my little sister shooke me awake."Anna go back to sleep" I said lazily and closing my eyes."I just can't the sky awake so I'm awake so we have to play" said Anna as she plopped down on my body. "Go play by yourself" I said and pushed her off my bed. She relentlessly crawled back on my bed and opened one of my eyelids. "Do you wanna build a snowman". A smile crept on my face as I quickly got out of my bed.

"Come on" Anna said excitedly "shh" I tried to calm her down.

we ran into ballroom and giggled."Do the magic, do the magic" Anna squealed.

I moved my hands in a circular motion and a snowball appeared in my hands. Anna watched with amazment as I threw it up and it exploded into tiny little snowflakes covering the ballroom.

Anna and I started making a snowman." Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs" I said pretending to be the snowman." I love you Olaf" Anna said running to the snowman and hugging him.

After we played with Olaf me and Anna were playing in the snow piles I made a pile for Anna to jump onto. But as she got faster my snow piles got higher "wait, Anna slow down". My foot slipped on the ice and I fell backwards, but Anna was still jumping she jumped off.

"Anna" I yelled trying to make a snowpile for her to land on but my aim was off and I hit her in the hand.

"Mama, Papa" I cried out. Ice started to coat the ball room. "Elsa what have you done" my dad yelled taking Anna from my arms. "She's ice cold" I heard my mom say.

"I know somewhere we can go" my dad said with hope in his voice.