Author's Note

Hey everybody! I just wanted to give you some quick information on what to expect in the story to come. Read to the end for a cast list!

First of all, I am so happy that you decided to read this fanfiction! I put a lot of time and hard work into my chapters, and I'm very dedicated to not just my stories, but to pleasing and entertaining my readers! I want to confirm one thing:

Yes, this IS a Blaise Zabini fanfiction.

The first chapter or so, as well as the prologue, focus more on the development and backstories of several main characters in this story, but don't get confused! This is most-definitely a fic all about the HP world and especially Blaise! I wanted to bring something with more depth, character, and originality to the table, so that is why I have chosen to take the path that allows for more development in my characters. I hope you really enjoy it and decide to stick with me!

Also - this story WILL contain mature themes and language. Read at your own risk! I've written one other HP fanfiction (The Bracelet), which you can find on my works on my profile. It's centered around Draco Malfoy. I'd really appreciate if you gave it a try when you're finished with this story. Although my writing style, characters, and plot will be much better in this fic, The Bracelet will forever be a favorite of mine!

Anyways, please enjoy the story! Don't forget to comment/vote/follow! I love and appreciate all of you <3