0: Prologue

"Mommy, mommy!"

"Mommy, mommy!"

"Yes sweetheart?" I said brushing his bed head down with a comb.

"Look at this airplane! WoooShhHhh!" He said reaching his hand in the air and waving the toy around.

"Mmh hmm!" I rushed down the next couple of stairs and put the toast, that just popped up from the toaster, onto his plate.

"Come here and sit Jaeseong. We're late today!"

He ran to the dinner table and began munching on the toast and sliced bananas. I washed the last dish and and joined him.

"Mommy, did you know that there are new people in the house beside us?" He said with his mouth full and still playing with the toy plane.

"Yes sweetie. I told you that silly!" I boop his nose. He held a sliced banana at my face, offering it to me; I shook my head.

A couple minutes later, I checked the time. "Okay you done?"

"Mmh hmm!" He said and I cleaned up his plate.

I put his bag on, grab my bag and headed towards the bus stop. I have my glasses on and hair tied up in a ponytail with a bunch of folders and papers in my arm.

"Oh gosh. I'm going to be late for work. I don't know if I'm going to make it."

I search my bag for my phone.

"Jaeseong. Mommy forgot her phone."

"Again?!" He tilted his head; disappointed.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. Come back."

I held his hand and both ran back to my house, finding a male wearing a suit at my front door with a gift basket.

"Oh h-hello." I greeted. "You must be the new neighbour."

<3
OKAY GUYS. i really do hate myelf for doing this for the MILLION of times but I rather restart on a new Jimin book than continuing the one I have right now because it's going down hill. THOUGH I know you all love that one. I APOLOGIZE. REALLY I DO and I'm sorry but that book won't be continuing and I feel annoying. You guys don't have to read this one.

I really hope you guys like this one more.