33: Honesty

jimin's pov

jimin's pov

We arrived home and the first people we see is her parents and sister at the table.

She started to cry, sobbing in tears and I pulled her i to my chest, trying to calm her down.

My phone started to ring. Taehyung. "Go talk to them okay?" I said softly and she went off.

"Taehyung." I said waiting for a reply.

"Hyung, I found him. He's in some type of warehouse near your home. I don't know if Jaeseong's with him but her cousin is there."

He told me the address.

"Thanks. I owe you one. Get a team ready and meet me there." I ended the call in a hurry.

"Jimin... I want to go to the police." Y/n said.

She walked up to me.

"We will... but who do you think--"

"It's my cousin." She blurted out.

"I might know where he is."

We drove to the warehouse Taehyung told me about.

"It's the old building him and I use to hangout at when we were kids." She said taking off the seatbelt.

We both went in cautiously. She held my hand.

"MOMMY! DADDY!"

"Jaeseong!" She let my hand go and ran towards the noise, I followed behind her.

Jaeseong was on a chair, nothing was hold him down.

"Jaeseong!"

He got off the chair and ran towards us both and she hugged him. He was sobbing, which made me so angry, furious.

BANG!

A laugh was heard from behind us after the gunshot which startled all of us.

"That was a warning shot." It was her cousin aiming a gun at us.

"Put that down... Put the gun down!" I said.

"Y/n comes with me then I'll put it down." He replied with a smirk.

"Y-You don't have to do this." She said hugging Jaeseong tightly in her arms.

"Yes I do darling. Do you know what happened after you left?" He started to step closer. "I got kicked out because my parents found out the things I was doing with you." He was about 5 meters away. "I was homeless, jobless and I had to make some extra cash so I started selling drugs. I paid a man if he ever finds you, to kill you. He did find you... but didn't finish the job... It hit someone else instead: you." He pointed at me.

"You did that to yourself." Y/n spat.

"ME? YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS COULD'VE BEEN A GREAT BIG SECRET BUT SOMEONE HAS A DIRTY MOUTH."

your pov

He was about to grab my hair but Jimin threw a punch at him making a gunshot fire. I closed my eyes tightly and heard Jaeseong cry harder.

When I opened my eyes, Jimin was on the floor. He was in pain. His arm got shot.

My cousin grabbed onto my hair and pulled me up to look at his face.

"How was the honeymoon?" He asked and smirked.

Jaeseong ran to Jimin.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

I heard a voice from the entrance.

Jungkook?

I saw Taehyung come behind Jungkook.

My cousin put his hands up and dropped his gun.

I ran to Jimin. 

Tears escaped my eyes. "You're going to be okay." I grabbed his hand and put it against my cheek. 

"Stop crying, it's just my arm."

3 days later

"DADDY!!!" Jaseong yelled running to Jimin's bedside. 

"Come here." He carried him on top of the hospital bed.

"Are you coming home today?" Jaeseong asked.

"Yes."

Jungkook walked in. "Uncle Jungkook!!!"

"My favourite nephew!" Jaeseong hugged him. "What's up bro? You good?" He went and did there "bro" shake. "Hey Y/n." He hugged me.

"Yeah. I'm great. It's just my arm, you guys worry so much." Jimin said and I gave him a stare.

"You act tough on the outside hyung." Jungkook said.

"Here sweetie, why don't you and uncle go get some snacks from the snack place here." I pulled out some money and gave it to them.

"Yayyyyy!" Jaeseong said and they walked out.

"You're so dumb." I said putting my bag on the table beside him and he pulled me onto his lap by my waist.

"Dumb? Why would you say that?"

I kissed my teeth. "You know what I mean Jimin. Always hurting yourself, you idiot."

"It was me or my family." He turned my face around and kissed me.

I didn't kiss him back and pulled away. "I have questions." I said and stood up in front of him. He looked down already knowing what's coming for him. I crossed my arms.

"How did Taehyung and Jungkook know?"

"Know about what?" He said trying to avoid the question and playing with the blanket beside him. 

He knows exactly what I was talking about. How did they know about my cousin? How did they find us? And how come they had guns? Sure my cousin went to jail but how did Jimin even know where my cousin was at the time?

"Look at me Jimin." I said and he looked up.

"I wasn't entirely honest about my family business..."

<3

Thank you so much for 10k reads :(((