23: Dinner

Your pov

Your pov

I don't know about this one. I looked at myself in the mirror. It's been a whole day since the 'he almost kissed me' thing and now it's dinner day. God just pick one Y/n. He's literally downstairs waiting for you.

I was wearing a red dress. Was this too much?

I decided to change and wear a black tight skirt, just by the knees, and a baby pink blouse with bell sleeves. My make up was done simply and I had some loose curls, just by the ends of my hair.

I walked down the stairs and saw Jimin standing up.

"I... really hope this isn't too much." I chuckled because of his face; "wowed"

"N-No! Not to much. You look... beautiful." He went back to smiling. "Oh! Uhm turn around." 

I smiled and turned. He moved my hair to the side and a chain went around my neck. "And done."

I went to a mirror in my kitchen. It was the necklace I gave him... on our anniversary. I was not about to cry and get rid of all this make up, at least not now, before our dinner.

"Let's go." He said.

. . .

"For Park Jimin." He said and a waitress got us to our seats.

This place was so beautiful and organized. It had red table coths and brown polished tables. The chandelier was a bit dim so the candle can light up in the middle of the table. The cutlery was plcaed nicely along with glass cups.

"When did you reserve this?"

"Yesterday."

We ordered our food then waited.

"How long have you been working?" He started off.

"4 years now. My other boss was so kind, but then retired." I took a sip of my water.

"Ohhh. Okay."

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"I was helping my parents with their business, that they opened, then we moved here."

I nodded.

"I'm so happy that you got to raise Jaeseong. How did you do it? Balance work and him?"

"At first, I wasn't sure if I should keep him. Everything was really... bad at the time. I couldn't do everything by myself. One day, I was walking with Jaeseong, I couldn't afford a stroller, so I carried him. Everything happened so fast, but I almost got into a car accident until a man pushed both me and Jaeseong to the side and took that place instead. Many people rushed him to the hospital. I couldn't get to see his face because his hood was up and his head was hung low. I wish I could've met him. Jaeseong has a mark on his head and I have this." I slid down the shirt on my shoulders. "It was stitched up from long ago."

I sighed and pulled it up. "From that day, I knew that I shouldn't give up and take care of Jaeseong as much as I can."

We got our food and finished eating.

"Let's go. I want to take you somewhere before we head back." He said

I nodded.

He took us to our favourite place together. It was a small pond, and trees all around. A bench was placed there. Sometimes, fireflies would come and light up the place. This time there were many and were now built in lamps.

"How beautiful is this place now? Have you been coming here?" He asked.

I shook my head. I didn't want any of those memories of him to get to me. I almost forgot this place even existed.

"I need to tell you something." He said.

He pulled his pants up and I gasped. "Oh my god, what happened?"

Connections were made and I started to tear up. He pulled up his shirt from behind his blazer and I saw a big scar from his rib to his upper back, it was kinda dark to see but I saw it.

He pulled it back down and I started sobbing. There's no stopping the tears now. He pulled my close to him and I cried in his arms.

"I had broken rib cage, broken leg bones, my face healed quickly just before my wedding with Eunji. I was broken emotionally. I wanted to find you so I came back here but you weren't at your aunts house anymore. I decided to take a walk and like you said, everything happened so quick."

I cried even harder. "Shh... It's okay now. I'm happy I could even walk." He lifted my face and wiped my tears.

I stopped crying slowly, letting him go. I looked at him and he did the same to me.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

He shook his head. "It's okay."

It was silent. That moment that was happening on the couch while eating cookies yesterday was now happening but Jaeseong wasn't here to stop anything this time.

We both leaned in and his lips landed on mine. Soft lips that I haven't kissed in a long time was the best feeling right now. My cheeks heated up so much, my heart was pumping so many beats at the same time. This moment was one of the best moments I had in a while. 

Passionate

Loving

Joy

Happiness

Everything was just right.

<3

so guys. I am so so happy I got to finish a Jimin book. I am very happy this book got to it's end... but sad at the same time.

JUST KIDDING! I GOTCHU THERE. muhahahahaha