22.5: Jaeseong

Jaeseong's pov of the last chapter

"Mommy! Can you read with me?" I asked her and grabbed her finger to sit on the couch. 

I know there's something going on between mommy and Jimin and I'm going to figure it out.

"Sure honey."

"Where's Jimin?"

"I don't know. He went out to do something."

We begin to read and my eyes started to close slowly.

. . .

I heard the door unlock and began to rub my eyes. 

"Where is he?" I heard Jimin ask. I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

I heard crunches... That smell is familiar. ARE THEY EATING COOKIES WITHOUT ME??? No fair...

"I was thinking," It's Jimin! "Maybe we can go out to dinner some time... but you know, a proper one, where you don't yell at me."

I gasped in my head. There is something going on!

I heard mommy giggle. "Uhm, I don't know." She spoke quietly.

"Just one dinner..."

Dinner??? I knew it! Jimin likes her!

"I need to find a place where Jaeseong can stay. You know I don't want to leave him alone." Mommy said. 

TYPICAL MOMMY! TYPICAL!

"How about we leave him at your workplace with Eunji?" Jimin suggested.

Come on mommy! Say something good!

They both bite into a cookie. "I don't know... I mean leaving him at my workplace with my boss?"

I am getting very jealous. I want some cookies too!!

"Is this an excuse to not go to the dinner with me?" He asked.

Mommy... Go! Please! And let Jimin stay LONGER.

"No no..." Mommy said.

"Eunji wouldn't mind. She loves Jaeseong."

Miss Eunji likes me? I like her too!!!

"Hm." Mommy said.

"Hm okay, but we have to get home a bit faster... at least. I don't want him bothering Eunji too much." Mommy said.

What a mommy thing to say. I love you too mommy!!!

There was a couple minutes of silence. What is going on? It's too quiet. TOO QUIET! I decided to take a peak. Oh no... Why are they leaning so close to each other?

"MOMMY!" I 'woke' up and they both backed away from each other. Jimin coughed.

Mommy came to sit beside me.

"What's wrong sweetie??" She asked and kissed me on my forehead. Oh... What do I say?

I stuttered. "I... It was a bad dream."

She smiled. "Mommy's here baby. Come. I will tuck you in bed."

<3
Yes I know. Not all 5 year old heads are like Jaeseong's. BUT LISTEN. LET'S JUST GO ALONG WITH IT. He just wants Jimin to stay with him.