30: Mr & Mrs

2 months later

2 months later

"The theme is gold and white? Those are nice colours." Eunji said, doing my make up.

"Yes. I know it's really basic but I just thought they were pretty. Some pink here and there as well." I said closing one eye as she applies the shadow.

There was a knock at the door.

"Is she ready?" 

MICHAEL. He... actually came.

Eunji opened the door for him.

"Michael... You're here."

My heart settled. I thought he would be late or something.

"Surprise! I actually came last night."

"Don't cry now, it's going to ruin the make up. And we can get a hug later. I'll be at the men side."

"Don't you dare tell Jimin what she looks like. It's bad luck." Eunji said in a serious tone.

I laughed and he left.

the men side (jimin's pov)

"Hyung. Is she pretty?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course she is." I replied as I tried to fix my tie.

"Let me." Jin walked up to him and fixed his tie.

"Thanks hyung." I said and took a deep breath.

"It's going to be okay Jimin. We all know you're nervous but I've been through it and it turned out so amazing after." Said Namjoon.

"I know. Thank you guys for coming all the way here."

"Of course! Who do you think we are?" Hoseok said.

Michael walked in. "Yo Jimin, I just saw your girl and damnnnn--" He started to laugh after he saw my jealous face. "I'm just kidding man. I'm happy for you guys. And I'm so jealous of you." He whispered the last part into my ear.

I playfully hit his arm. "Thank you Michael. I know that she wouldn't have come to me if it wasn't for you. I'm so glad she has someone like you to talk to."

"Hey man, it's no problem."

girl's side

"And done." Said Eunji after fixing up the dress. "Y/n, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you."

My wedding dress was on plus the veil. "Here is your bouquet." Eunji gave me the bouquet.

"Okay." I took a deep breath.

I walked out and to the 2 big white doors. Michael smiled at me, proudly. "You look gorgeous. Shall we?" He put out his arm and I held onto it.

The white doors opened. Jimin's friends were sitting with their girlfriends and wives. Jimin's parents and cousins came, the babysitter, the neighbours. Jaeseong was sitting in the front row, holding a pillow with the rings on it.

Namjoon's daughters threw pedals on the floor as you both walked down the aisle. Everyone stood up to take videos and pictures. The wedding song played.

Although my parents weren't here, I felt the happiest at this point.

Jimin waited for me at the front. He looked like the day he was at my front door giving me the gift basket. This time he's in the front giving me a ring. When I reached there he whispered, "You're absolutely beautiful."

It made me blush. I felt warm and happy. "You're handsome yourself." I replied.

The marriage officiant started to speak as everyone listened.

"Please bring the rings."

Jaeseong came up with the ring and I smiled at him. Mouthing him a thank you.

Jimin put mine on and I put his.

We both said our vows, him first.

(Good recommendation. Listen to Always by Peder B. Helland from now and on :))

"Kim Y/n, as I'm standing here, my eyes looking so deeply into yours, I see all of the things I fell in love with, my heart beating so loudly in my ears, I find myself so lost for the right words to say. This ring on my finger, it makes me remember how complete you make my life. With every smile, every embrace, every tear you've ever wiped from my face. It makes me remember how blessed I really am. It makes me remember every laugh we've ever shared, every hard time we made it through together, and every beautiful moment there is to come." 

As he spoke, he looked into my eyes. He remembered it so perfectly.

"Kim Y/n, I give you this ring, my heart, my soul. I give you the everything I am today as I stand before you. I promise to love you, protect you, be with you forever, and cherish every moment as if it were the last moment on earth. Y/n, I love you. With this ring, let it be known, that over every other person in the world I could be with, I chose you. Let it be known, that with this ring, I'm promising to be here for you for all eternity, 'til death do us part."

I'm tearing up as he finished. It was my turn and he passed the mic to me. I took out a piece of paper from a thick ribbon from my dress and unfolded it.

"Park Jimin, you are my everything. I never would have guessed that when I went to lunch that time in the cafeteria, I was so scared of people but I decided to give it a try, I would meet my future husband, someone I've been dreaming of for so long. I fell in love with your kindness, your humility, your faith, and your sense of humor." At this point, I started to tear up again. 

"I'll never forget how I felt the first time you told me you love me, and I hope we never forget how we feel standing here today. Together, we are better than we could be alone, and I feel so blessed to know that God brought you into my life to love and care for me. As your wife, I promise to love you without reservation, to support you in your goals, and to encourage and respect you in your successes and your failures. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I promise to stand by you, regardless of the obstacles we may face together, or how much our bodies may change. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. I adore you, Park Jimin, and my love is yours completely today and always." 

It's so embarrassing because in the microphone, I bet no one could've heard me. I stuttered and sniffled a lot.

"You may kiss the bride."

Jimin lifted my veil and pulled me close to him. He looked at me before his soft lips landed on mine.

Everyone was cheering but I felt like Jimin and I were the only ones here. It was perfect and we both knew it through the passionate, lovable kiss.

<3
who was waiting for this point?