AUTHOR'S NOTE <3

hello everyone:))))

hello everyone:))))

to start off, i am so thankful for everyone who has read this book to the very end and i didn't know if this book had a "very end." this book isn't as big as my first one because i kept on unpublishing books and making new ones but i'm happy i got to finish this one.

thank you for supporting this book as it lacks of grammer and ideas. i'm really happy i got to finish this book.

im also happy that many of you enjoyed this book:( so let me ask you this question: who's the next member?

i was actually planning on making this other book but keeping that a secret!

i tried to keep this book really simple and less drama... i hope it actually went that way.

i really appreciate everyone who commented and everyone who voted and everyone who followed me here. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. LIKE OMGOMGOMG

you guys are like the best even though i know my writings are bad you all come back for another chapter AND the comments actually make my day. should i do comment of the chapter?

you guys are FREE to MAKE BOOK COVERS for ANY of my books. i will gladly use them :)

AND i brought back @ jungkracker on instagram so you can spot me there also!

I LOVE YOU GUYS MUAHHHHHHHHHHH see you in the next book.

make sure to comment ANYTHING BECAUSE . JUST BECAUSE

I LOVE YOU. I APPRECIATE YOU. EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL AND DRINK WELL.