34: Twins

"What do you mean you haven't been honest about your family business?" I said softly

"What do you mean you haven't been honest about your family business?" I said softly. I wasn't angry at him, I just wanted answers.

He took a deep breath. "My family and I work for an agency with Eunji's family. I'm a secret agent."

Secret agent? I was just confused.

"Taehyung and Jungkook are involved... But but! I'm retiring some time this month."

"This has been going on for how long?" I asked.

"6 years... Ever since I met Eunji. But I'm being honest when I say I don't know why my parents wanted me to become this."

I nodded. I couldn't believe this... I didn't know how to feel.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him, my legs moved on their own.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," We both locked eyes. "I couldn't tell anyone."

I nodded; understood. "If you guys can track my cousin... Did you ever find me?"

He lightly nodded. "My parents told me I can't ever find you but I didn't listen to them and secretly went on the computer. I knew where you were but I couldn't get anywhere near you because Taehyung and Jungkook would always be there to stop me."

I wrapped my arms around his head. "I understand," He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I just want you to be safe Jimin."

"When I married Eunji, we actually got a place to stay... here."

And I don't know why but tears were coming out of my eyes. I actually am angry and sad but I just said that I understand because I don't want to be angry at him for that.

"You can be angry or sad if you want." He said reading my mind.

"I'm not."

"Don't lie now." He said and I pulled away from the hug.

The tears are now running down my cheeks.

"How could you?" I punched his chest. "You knew where I was, suffering, and you never came to get me." I punched his chest again. "Did you fake when you first met me with the gift basket? And how you begged me to go to one dinner with you to talk it out? Was that all lies as well?"

He nodded. "I'm sorry Y/n... There was no other way to talk to you, please understand that."

I was now crying and he pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry please."

I nodded. "I'll try."

There was a moment of silence.

"How about we check the baby's gender when we get back?" He asked.

I nodded.

. . .

Jimin held my hand while the doctor put the gel on my stomach.

"Just stay still okay Y/n?" The doctor said and I nodded.

He started to scan for the ultrasound. Both Jimin and I looked on the screen.

"You're having... twins, both girls."

I looked at Jimin surprised and he did too. He looked so happy. My heart was beating rapidly. Twins?

After the ultrasound and the discussion, we headed home.

"Jaeseong!! You're having baby sisters!" Jimin said when we stepped into the house.

"Baby sisters? Wow mommy! You have to eat more!" He grabbed my finger and dragged me to sit on the table.

"Hey Yin. Thank you for watching Jaeseong."

"No problem sis and twins? You do have to eat more, since you're feeding for 3." She laughed and started to put on her shoes. "I'm leaving now!"

We all waved and Jimin gave her a hug before closing the door. I felt my baby bump and it grew.

"Dad!! Play games with me!"

"Be careful! Don't hurt each other!" I said and got up to make dinner.

All I hear is laughter and more laughter from the boys.